Chapter 9

The three Kage lay in a crater, eyes wide in horror at the sheer destruction of the landscape. The entire sound village was now nothing but sand. The buildings, people, their shinobi ... all gone.

"I feel much better now, at least the headache's gone..." Naruto said to himself.

He looked down at his enemies sensing that all eyes were on him. "I guess they weren't all that useless after all"

Sasuke landed in front of the Kage glaring at Naruto.

"You should've stayed dead you demon!"

Naruto chuckled "I sense fear from you Sasuke, you're scared. You all are" he said pointing at the Kage.

Tsunade threw herself at him in rage

"YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO JIRAIYA!"

She put in everything into one rage filled haymaker, Naruto took the punch and was actually sent flying back a bit. Gaining his bearings be stopped himself and laughed.

"That's all you got granny? Man I'm disappointed"

The Raikage was next as he appeared in front of Naruto about to cleave his head off but Naruto blocked the attack with a lariat of his own. The Raikage was sent flying back into the ground before getting up quickly charging him again.

It was a futile game of trying to damage Naruto, everything they tried was either countered by one of his abilities or it downright just didn't work on him.

"You're all too weak!!" Naruto shouted as he sent a massive wave of sand at them. They all jumped into the air only for three massive tornados to be sent swirling at them.

Using their overall skills they managed to safely navigate through the pillars of wind and sand.

"Fire style!! Majestic flame destroyer!!" Sasuke yelled launching a continuous wall of fire.

"Wind style!! Wind bullet jutsu!!" A group of ninja yelled combining both elements to bolster the flame power.

To their credit they managed to heat the sand hot enough to turn it to glass. Naruto stretched out his hands towards a group of mist ninja heading towards him.

To the shock of everyone the glass shards were sent flying at them, skewering and impaling them in many places. He blitzed at the Tsuchikage about to hit him but Tsunade stepped in with a hit of her own - this time with her hundred healings technique activated.

Naruto was taken aback slightly as he didn't expect such power from her. He jumped back into the path of a herd of water dragons flying at him to which he countered with a wave of blue flames creating a lot of steam in the area. As soon as he was out of sight he couldn't be detected anymore.

"KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!!! HE COULD BE ANYWHERE!!" the Raikage yelled.

Ohnoki shivered in terror as he felt a hand wrap around his neck before floating above the mist.

"So ... This is Iwagakure's Kage. Now you all get to watch him die"

Ohnoki screamed in pain as he slowly crumbled into dust in front of everyone reminding them of the futility of their efforts. If Naruto truly wanted he could've ended this fight, but for some reason he wasn't.

Naruto was hit by a massive wave of gravitational force sending him rocketing into the ground. The Allied Shinobi forces looked on in shock to see ...

"Akatsuki..." Tsunade said. The leader, a masked man approached them.

"It seems you can't handle this alone. We may be enemies but at this point he's a bigger threat, even more than we ... Let's finish this"

Pain the rinnegan user flew at Naruto while his other path summoned massive animals that managed to take out some of his clones. With the help of the Akatsuki the tide of the battle seemed to have changed. Now it seemed there was little hope. Naruto appeared behind two paths of pain decaying them instantly, then slamming the other into the ground with his dragon ability.