13

6 Months later

After 6 months we are finally going to save our friends. You may wonder what has happened in these 6 months. After Teresa betrayed us and WICKED took our friends we started planning a rescue.

When we weren't planning, we were usually hiding. I got closer with the gladers, Brenda and Jorge. I have the best relationship with Newt he is a good friend, but secretly I have a crush on him.

Lana and Thomas have also become much closer. I do miss Aris and Sonja, we were finally all together again and then Teresa had to ruin all this.
Today is the day we are going to free our friends from WICKED and the beginning of our victory.

------------

"Y/N do you remember the plan?" Newt asked for the fifth time. "Yes, Newt. I have to hide somewhere on the hill and from there I have to shoot the WICKED guards so you have time to save the others.'' I answer him. "How many times are you going to ask me that?"

"Sorry, I'm just worried. I don't want anything to happen to you. Because there won't be anyone who can help you then.'' He answers when he looks into my eyes. “It will be all right, I promise. We are finally going to save our friends'' I assure.

"But I have to go now okay. I'll see you later.'' I give him a quick hug and then leave for the railway line where a train with our friends is going to drive.

"I'm ready, over," I say to the walkie talkie once I'm on the hill. ''We are also ready, over'' Brenda answers who is in a car with Jorge and Lana.

10 minutes later I see the train moving in the distance with Thomas and Vince following it in their car. Just as planned, Brenda, Jorge and Lana were followed by a Berg. The train slowed to a stop when Thomas and Vince had done their part. And that's where I got to start with my part.

The WICKED guards ran over to where Thomas, Vince, Newt and several others were. I shoot at as many WICKED guards as I can. Then suddenly a Berg flew above the train car we need. De Berg lifted the wagon with Thomas, Newt and Vince on top. The plan had worked. our friends were saved.

''Y/N, the plan succeeded come back to the camp as soon as possible'' I hear Lana say through the walkie talkie. "Okay, I'll see you when I get back." I replied

As I walked down the hill back to my car I saw that there were WICKED guards at my car. "Shit" I whisper to myself. Suddenly my walkie-talkie starts making noise. I hide quickly but I'm out of luck. The WICKED guards find me and take me to the immunes we couldn't save.

When I am taken there I see Minho in front on his knees. I am placed on my knees next to Minho. "What are you doing here?" he asks in a whisper. "I was here to save you and the others along with the right arm." I whisper back. "But I had a little problem, that's why I'm here now"

''No, they're not going anywhere. They didn't thread what she really wanted.'' Janson says when he steps towards us. And we've got someone new here. How are you doing Y/N?” “Not so good, Ratm…” Before I could finish my sentence, he punched me in the stomach.

-Newt Pov-

''Hey, do you know where Y/N is?" Newt asks Lana and Brenda. ''No, sorry'' Lana replies. ''Wait, isn't she back yet?'' asks Brenda. ''I don't know, I've already tried to contact her via her walkie-talkie, but nothing'' he answers worried. "Have you checked if her car is there yet?" Lana asks.

''I was just about to do that," says Newt. "We'll go with you," says Brenda. Newt, Brenda and Lana walk together to the parking lot where all the cars are parked. "Where's her car?" Lana asks as she looks around. ''We have to tell Vince about this,'' says Brenda

-Y/N Pov-

''Tell me where the Right Arm is!" Janson shouts and hits me when I don't answer. meanwhile I was already full of wounds. "I'm only going to ask you one more time, and if you don't answer then I won't hold back from killing you!" he threatens, "Where's the Right Arm!"

"I've already told you. I don't know." I lie. "Okay, now I've had enough." Janson takes his gun and pushes it against my forehead. "Any last words?"
"I've found a cure." And these four words caused Janson to put his gun back in his pocket. ''You found a what?" "I think I found a cure" I reply.

"Tell me what the cure is," orders the ratman. ''I'm not going to tell you that'' I say ''knowing you you're only going to use the cure for yourself''
''That is not true. I would use it for the greater good," he says. I scoff. "Do you really think I believe that?"

"Take her to her room," Janson orders the guard. The guard handcuffs my hands and leads me through the long white corridors of WICKED headquarters. He takes me into a room with many different metal doors. The guard opens a door, takes off my handcuffs and closes the door again when I'm inside.

I look at the room and see four bunk beds. Minho lights up in one of the beds. "Omg, Minho are you okay?" I ask him concerned when I see how pale he looks. "No, not really." He replied in a dry voice.

"What did they do to you?" I ask him. Minho slowly sits up and looks at me. "Just took blood again." He replies. "What have they done to you. You look like you've been beaten"

''Ratman wanted to know where the Right Arm is, but I didn't answer him." I say. The door of our room opens and there is a woman dressed all in white. The woman closes the metal door quickly and then looks at us. "Hello, I'm Stephanie. And I'm going to help you escape." ''And why should we trust you?'' Minho asks suspiciously to Stefanie. “I heard that you, Y/N, know how to make the cure. And I want that knowledge to end up in the right hands," she says.

"And how are you going to get us out of here?" I ask. "I've come up with a plan. There won't be many people in the building tonight. I'll come get you when the time comes," she explains. "I have to go now. I'll see you tonight'' She opens the door and then is gone.

✨1134 Words✨