12

Thomas, Newt, Frypan, Lana, Harriet, Brenda, Jorge, Vince and I were searching the morning after the attack for things left over from the camp.  ''What do we do now?" wonders Frypan. ''I would pick up what's left of us, stick to the plan and it you kids to the days heaven.'' replies Vince. ''And we start over, I guess''

''I'm not going with you,'' Thomas says.
''What?'' Vince looks at Thomas in surprise.
''I made a promise with Minho. I'm not going to leave him, we have to find him.''he explains.

''Kid, look around you. WICKED just kikked our ass'' says Vince.

''I'm not asking for anyone to come with me''

''Thomas , listen to me. I've known Minho as long as I can remember. So if there was a way that we can help him, believe me I'll be there beside you'' says Newt "this what you're talking about, is impossible"

''More like suicide," says Jorge. "Maybe, but I know what to do now." Thomas says as he picks up a rifle from the floor. ''It's not just about Minho, it's about all of us. It's about everyone WICKED has ever taken and will take. It will never stop. So I'm going to stop them. I'm going to kill Ava Paige''

''And I want to teach that Ratman a lesson''I say. "If I can do that, I'll join you"
''I have to admit, I like some revenge," says Harriet. "That was a good speesh kid, so what's your plan?" asks Vince.