1

It has been a week since we escaped the maze. Harriet and Sonja have been taken to the so-called Safe Heaven. But Aris, Lana and I think that nobody ever leaves this place. We've found out that bodies are put in a certain room every night, but they never come out.

"A new group was brought in today," says Aris. "They're sitting there at that table," he says, pointing to a group of boys. In the group of boys was a boy with blond hair and brown eyes, he looks a bit like Sonja.
''Finally, there are handsome boys'' says Lana. "You say that every time you see boys," I say laughing. "Yes, but this time I mean it. And have you seen that boy with his brown hair and brown eyes.'' she answer.

Suddenly the boy with brown hair stands up and walks to the door where the guard is standing. "Teresa!" the boy yells. ''Hey Aris, I think he can help us get out of here'' I whisper. "I'll take him through the vents this evening and show him the bodies," he replied in a whisper.

After dinner we are taken to our room.
"Aris, come back on time," I say.
"I will, Y/N," he says. Then he crawls through the vent. ''Y/N, try to sleep he'll be back'' says Lana. I nod and get into my bed. Lana goes into her bed too and immediately falls asleep.

A little while later, the door to our room opens. Janson stands in the doorway. "Y/N, come with me," says the ratman. I stand up and follow him. He takes me to a room, There is only a chair in the room.

Suddenly one of the guards pushes me into the chair and ties me to it. "What the hell! What's happening!?" I yell. "Don't be afraid this won't take long," says the ratman with a smirk on his face.

Janson picks up a syringe with a green liquid. "This is going to hurt a little," he says, then I feel a needle go into my arm and everything goes black.

Aris POV.

I just showed that boy the bodies. His name is Thomas. When I got back to my room I immediately wanted to tell the girls what had happened but Y/N wasn't in our room anymore.
"Lana do you know where Y/N is?" I asked Lana. "Isn't she in her bed?" Lana said. "No, didn't you see her leave or something?" I said with panic in my voice. "hey, hey, hey, calm down. no i didn't see her leave. but it will be fine. okay?" Lana said

-----------

The next day, me and Lana sat together in the cafeteria. Y/N still hadn't returned. "What's your plan?" Lana asked. "Thomas is going to try to steal a card from one of the guards." I replied.

Suddenly Thomas stood and tried to get through the door. But was stopped by the guard. "Let me go through," he said. "Your name wasn't called kid sit back down," said the guard.

The guard pushed Thomas causing him to step back a bit. Suddenly Thomas punched the guard in the face. Thomas's friends ran to him and pulled him away from the guard.

Janson comes from behind the guard and says something to Thomas but I couldn't hear him. Then Thomas and his friends were taken to their room.

"I think it's time to go to our room," I said to Lana. Me and Lana went to our room as fast as we could. We crawled through the vents to Thomas's group's room.

I pushed the vent open to Thomas's room and went into his room. ''Did you get it'' I asked Thomas. he showed the card he stole from the guard. "Lana you stay here with the boys'' I said and then Thomas and I crawled through the vents.