2

Y/N POV.

flashback

I sat at a table in a white room. A boy and a girl sat opposite me. The boy had brown hair and brown eyes and the girl had long black hair and beautiful blue eyes.

Janson walked over to me and said, "How is my wonderful daughter?" "I'm doing very well, Dad," I replied. Suddenly a loud alarm went off. "Oh no, they're already here," Janson voiced. "Who are here?" I asked.

He took my arm and led me to the box. ''Sorry, but you're going to the maze'' he said ''But then I won't remember anything'' I said with fear in my voice. "If you escape the maze I will give you your memories back" he replied. I hugged him for the last time before I was sent to the maze.

end of flashback

I opened my eyes and saw that I was still tied to the chair. I remembered everything. Jason is my father.

Lana POV.

I sat with the boys from Thomas's group in their room waiting for Aris and Thomas to return. ''I have to do something,'' I thought ''I have to go save Y/N. I stood up and stepped to the vent. ''Hey , what are you doing'' says the blond boy. I think his name is Newt.
''I'm going to save Y/N'' I reply as I opened the vent.
The boys looked at me as if I had just said something stupid.
''What, No you stay here'' commanded Newt.
''I can't just sit here. Who knows what they did to her''

I crawl into the vent and hear the boys arguing. I'm going to save my best friend!

I crawl out of the vent and walk down the white corridors. Suddenly I run into a guard. I quickly grab his gun from his hands and pull the trigger.
A kind of blue electric ball comes out of the gun and once the man was hit he fell to the ground.
I drag the guard's motionless body into a room and steal his uniform. I quickly put on the uniform and tie the guard to one of the bunk beds.

I walk through the white corridors of the building again. I pass a door and see through the window Y/N.
I open the door and quickly step inside. Y/N is tied to a chair and looks at me emotionlessly. I quickly take off my mask and Y/N widens her eyes.
''OMG, Lana! Can you untie me quickly we need to get out of here, now!" says Y/N to me.
''Yeah, what do you think I came here to do'' I reply sarcastically.

Y/N POV.

The door of the room I'm in opens. A guard quickly enters. I try to look at the guard as emotionlessly as possible. The guard puts his mask of. My eyes widen as I see who is behind the mask.
''OMG, Lana! Can you untie me quickly we need to get out of here, now!" I say with panic in my voice.

''Yeah, what do you think I came here to do'' she replies sarcastically.
Lana quickly unties me and helps me stand up. ''Thanks'' I say with a smile on my face.
''No problem, you saved me in the maze'' says Lana.
''Okay what are we going to do?" I ask Lana.
''The boys are probably going to try to escape,so I think we should help them a little bit.'' replies Lana with a smirk on her face.

Lana and I crawl through the ventilation to the main door of the building. ''Okay, so we're going to open the door for the boys?'' I asked unsure of the plan Lana had devised. ''Yes, simple anyway,'' said Lana. I open the vent and together we crawl out.

''Lana watch out!'' I yell just in time before she could get hit by one of these electric balls. We hide behind some boxes and I find a gun there. ''Okay, if I say yes then you run to the boxes over there on the other side and grab that gun then just shoot as many guards as you can'' I tell Lana.