ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

Y/n's POV

The door bell rings.

I tell Jungkookie that it might be the instant ramen and that I would get it. He responded with another one of his dialogs. "Sure my y/n". I opened the door and took the parcel while Jungkook ah found a movie. It was called 'MEGAN' and was a horror movie. "Why the hell do you want a horror movie?" I asked him just as I closed the door. "Horror movies bring couples closer because it's scary so couples end up hugging eachother causing to bring them closer." he replied. That just seemed dumb but I went along with it anyway.

Jungkook's POV

My y/nii rolls her eyes and just sits next to me on the couch, aldready very close. "Let me see just how much closer this movie can bring us" she said with an 'i dont care' look very obviously shown on her face. I just play the movie. Just then Y/nii hugs me very loosely and watches the movie. Right after the brand itroduction finishes, there is a big jump scare to which both me and y/nii get scared like hell. I just threw a "didnt I tell you?" to her face. She just said "what if the rest of the movie is just like some disney movie huh?".

Y/n's POV 

Just as I ask him, he says "If the start is scary then just how much scarier do you think this movie can get? Dont underestimate it, you shoukd know after watching so many animes" "Dont bring anime into this!" I said with a 'i expected more from you' look. he just ignores it and continues watching the movie. After that I was completely engrossed in the movie. Jungkook stares at me when the movie gets around the interval mark. I look back straight in his eyes. He gets shy and looks away. Just as the interval mark comes, I tell him that its hardly scary and go to make the ramen. I put all the powder and water in the cup aldready filled with the raw ramen cubes. just as I pour the water in, Jungkook comes and back hugs me.

Jungkook's POV

I come and suddenly back hug y/nii in hopes of scaring her. She just asks me what happened continuing to make the ramen. I asks her if she needed any help. i just take the other cup and put the powder in and wait for y/nii to pass me the water. She gets surprised seeing I was still in the kitchen and falls to the ground. I give her my hand, she takes it and gets up looking all red and shy. She hugs me and tells me that she loves me again. We watch the rest of the movie while eating ramen. At one scene we both get scared and she jumps to my lap but i lock her in before she tries to escape."I thought you said wouldnt do anything sus" i reply saying "this is not sus...////" "the girl in the relationship sitting on the boy's lap is something 18+" she says i insantly start blushing on what she says. "Can't I want my girlfriend to be really close to me? after all you are the one who jumped on me////" i reply trying to convince her to stay like that. "fine, i suppose its fair" she says knowing that I want her to stay there. we finish the movie like that.It was really scary but it didnt really hit me because my first love was sitting on my lap. Yes first love. we met in middle school but i guess she doesnt remember my face. she was getting bullied but i had protected her. I never really told her my name. i couldn't get her out of my mind since then. I had given up on looking for her. but by chance i meet her in this college.

Y/n's POV

i notice Jungkookie staring at me so I try to snap him out of it "Jungkook, Jungkookie? Jungkook ahh" he was not listening. I thought of every possible way and try it, avoiding 1. He doesnt listen so I try the last option in my mind. I pecked his cheek feeling very shy. He finally snaps out after that. "Finally you snapped out of it!! what were you thinking abou-" he interupted me just that moment.