ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛

The next week

All the girls wait outside the college on the staircase waiting to see Jungkook and you entering the college doors.

(Your bestfriend's name is Ji-Woo. She is from another class)Ji-woo: Hi y/n! And who might you be?* She says looking at Jungkook*

Y/n: He is Jungkook. He joined this college yesterday.

Jungkook just looks at you with adoring eyes because you helped him knowing that he gets really shy around others.

Ji-woo: Oh hi Jungkook! Nice to meet you. I'm Ji-Woo

Jungkook: Hi Ji-woo n-nice to meet you too.

Ji-woo whispers in your ear: are you two dating? You look really cute together 😁.

 You jokingly slap her

Ji-woo: Owwww that hurttt!!

Y/n: Shut up i didn't even put any force😑

Jungkook just starts laughing like hell

Ahshsgdnssbsgsnsbsbhaahhahahahahaahhahahahahhahaahahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahahhhhahahahhahaaaahhahhhhh

Y/n: What's so funny????

Jungkook : It's just that you two seem so close and cute i c-haahah-cant hold it in hhhhhehe

Ji-woo: Wow this is surprising you seemed so quite but it doesn't seem like that anymore.

Y/n: Jungkook hhh if you don't stop laughing right now, you are going to hear either my witch or chicken laugh and you don't want to hear it trust me. Stoppp

Ji-woo: You don't want to hear it trust us you won't be able to stop laughing untill dispersal time.

Jungkook: ok ok ok

You three go in together

Y/n: So you two are friends now?

Ji-woo: Maybe. We will have to get to know together more though. Right Jungkook?

Jungkook: sure 😃

(You know that one hella handsome guy in every class? Yea that's gonna be our taetae bear lol)

You both enter the class just as Taehyung walks towards the door at that moment and pins Jungkook to the wall.

Taehyung: You just think you can steal all the girls like that huh *he wispers in jungkooks ears*

Jungkook: I-Im sorry if I did anything by mistake I r-really didn't mean to do a-anythi-

Just at that moment y/n says in a very loud voice

Y/n: Oh looky here mister Taehyung is jealous of Jungkook for getting too much attention. Wow

Taehyung just gives you the death stare. Meanwhile you take Jungkook out of the pinned area and tell him in a low voice

Y/n: If you ever get in any kind of trouble then just call me. I will help you in any way I can 🙂

Jungkook's eyes start to shine under the many lights in the classroom as he looks at you with respect.

Y/n: Stop looking at me like that dude!

Jungkook: Oh i didn't notice. I'm sorry.

Y/n: Don't apologise over such a trivial matter silly. People might try to take advantage of that. Ok wait I'll just come one minute.

You walk over to Taehyung and tell him not to cause any kind of trouble with Jungkook and if he does, you will make sure that he regrets it and that he should apologise to Jungkook during the break time.

You say this with cold eyes but a smile so that Jungkook doesn't doesn't get suspicious.

  You then walk over back to Jungkook with a really bright smile.

Jungkook: What happened?

Y/n: Oh nothing i just asked him if he needed the notes that he told me he couldn't complete.

Jungkook: oh really? What did he say?

Y/n: he just said 'Why would i need them from you i can just ask someone else for them.'

Jungkook: oh ok. And why had you slapped ji-woo?

Y/n: You sure that you wanna know? Just know that I'm asking you for a reason...

Jungkook: Yes but it's just something dumb because you wouldn't have slapped her for no reason.

Y/n: I would just randomly slap her for no reason too you know. And she said that we would look cute as a couple together. Yes it's weird i know.

Jungkook just turns pink and starts to chuckle.

Y/n: What you agree by any chance????

Jungkook: no hell nah why would you think that?

Y/n: Just because you are hot pink and that chuckle right now sounded like approval.

Jungkook: W-what no

Y/n: Stuttering

Jungkook: But seriously no.

Y/n: ok fine...

Classes start and you both start to say one thing about yourselves turn by turn and eventually start asking eachother truths because you finished your work.

Y/n: What is your type????

Jungkook: Someone slightly younger than me, and slightly shorter than me with glasses, a beautiful smile and eyes and someone who would take care of me no matter what situation. Now tell me why

Y/n:Ok that's long and i just asked to spice the game up. Why does that sound like your previous description that you said about me yesterday?

Jungkook: I don't know but i just guess you are my type. You might as well consider yourself lucky heehe.

Y/n: Sure sure now u ask me a question

Jungkook: Whats your type? ////

Y/n: What's that face for and i don't know how but my type is basically like you. THIS IS NOT Misleading.

Jungkook: hmmmmmmmm that's sus...

Y/n: do i look like i like you romantically?? Huh??

Jungkook: Yes actually 😃

Y/n: NO and it actually seems like YOU like me in that way fyi

Jungkook just starts to turn red as he looks at your face through the sunlight.

Jungkook: Is it really that obvious??????(says that as a joke)

Y/n: What. Did. You. Say?