ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟝

Jungkook: Oh my god thank you y/n!!! Are you okay??????

Y/n: YOU HAVE TO BE MORE CAREFULL ON ROADS!!! YOU COULD HAVE DIED IF I WASNT HERE!!!

You had pulled him back andJungkook starts tearing up because you shouted at him

                                                                                                                                                                                                         You start crying too, seeing Jungkook and you couldn't believe what you just said

Y/n: (Gasp in disbelieve) I'm sorry i didn't m-mean to shout at you!!! It's just that you are a v-very precious f-friend of mine!!! I'm so so so sorry!!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                         Jungkook runs toward you and hugs you very tightly because he was scared that he would have died but you saved him. Your leg could have gotten run over. You wipe your tears

Y/n: Aish Jungkook ah. It's fine now we both are safe now.

                                                                                                                                                                                                        You comforted him as he cried on your shoulder and took him to the side of the road because you knew it would take a long time for him to recover.

Jungkook: I'm s-sorry y/niii! I just was so happy i got distracted and r-ran. I didn't know this would have h-happend. I'm s-so sorry! I told you that I am annoying.He said while hugging you tighter out of regret.

                                                                                                                                                                                                         Y/n: Aish It's fine n-now. See n-now because of y-you even I-im tearing up! And y-you are not annoying!!

Jungkook: I'm sorryyyy!!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                         Y/n: It's o-ok now we both are safe now that's a-all that m-matters. Oh my god look at your face, you are red!! Stop crying now you will get a headache!

After he stops crying he continues the journey tightly holding your hand and following your lead.

Y/n: My hand hurts now, can you hold my other hand now??He holds your other hand while you shake your hand out of pain, but still let him hold your other hand.

                                                                                                                                                                                                         You both reach Jungkook's house and drop him off. Just then his brother walks out of the house(his brother is Yoongi in this)

Jungkook: Bye y/nii. Oh Yoongi that's y/n. Y/n!! This is my brother Yoongi!!!!

Y/n: Oh hi Yoongi I'm y/n. Jungkook talks a lot about you at college and how you look like a cat! Hehe

                                                                                                                                                                                                         Yoongi: Hi y/n. Jungkook talks a lot about you too. You are exactly how he described you hahaha

Jungkook starts blushing on Yoongis statement

                                                                                                                                                                                                         Y/n: He talks about me?

Yoongi: Yes!! He always talks about how pret-

Jungkook: Okay stop now y/n has to go home.

                                                                                                                                                                                                           After you say bye to the brothers, you leave. After that-

Jungkook: I didn't tell her yet!! I don't want her to find out from you!! I want to say it myself!!!

Yoongi: ok ok! 🙄. Why does she drop you here though?

Jungkook: We found out that she lives on the way so she drops me home on her way. She is so kind. She even protected me from a bully today and got him to apologise to me!

                                                                                                                                                                                                         Yoongi: Okay, slow downn your taking a mile a minute. And bullies? What do you get bullied about? And why do you look like you cried a whole river?

Jungkook: I got misunderstood by this guy in my class, Taehyung, that I'm stealing all the girls. And y/n saved me from death. I got excited and started running and almost got run over a car and died. Y/nii saved me and almost got her leg run over for me. I started crying because we both would have been in a critical situation and started crying on her shoulder. Thats why her shirt is wet.

                                                                                                                                                                                                         Yoongi: Ok so a lot happened today huh. And wait- if you cried on her shoulder... that would mean that you hugged her? Bold. And why were her hands red?

Jungkook: Oh i didn't notice that i hugged her! She must have felt so weird but still didn't react and hugged me back 🥺 she is so kind~. Her hands were red because i was holding her hand for too long. She didnt even complain about it, she just told me that I could hold her other hand because her hand was paining. So kind of her🥰

Yoongi: Okay i have to go now and get groceries bye.