ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟙

Y/n and Jungkook space out while eating and thinking about each other. Both of them felt really happy because it was double sided, even though it was a really cheezy scene.

Jungkook: Y/nii, do you really like me?

Y/n: Yes of course. I wouldn't say such a big lie. Not to you...

Jungkook: Wait so you have lied to me before?

Y/n: Yes actually.

Jungkook: What was the lie? How many lies have you told me?

Y/n: Only a few such as I don't like you in this way. And that time when Tae had pinned you to the wall remember?

Jungkook: So what was the lie in that?

Y/n: I hadn't asked him if he needed notes. I told him not to ever mess with you, and if he did, I would make him regret even looking at you and that he should apologize to you. And have you lied from me?

Jungkook: Yes. That same day he had come to apologize to me during break. I had told you that he was explaining a maths formula. He told me that you made him apologize and that if he didn't then you would make him regret even looking at me. Why do you care about me so much? I almost got your leg run over...

Y/n: You are like my brother. I would protect you at all costs. But yes, I had told you then itself, people will take advantage of your kindness. You have to be more careful.

Jungkook: Ok sorry 😔

Y/n: Don't look down. Hope is always up. In front of you. There is only regret down

Jungkook hugs you as a thank you.

The door bell rings.

Y/n: Who would come at this time ?

Jungkook: I will open the door. It might be Taehyung again for some reason.

He opens the door and Taehyung was outside the door.

Taehyung: Can I come inside?

Jungkook: Y/n has forgotten whatever had happened last night. Don't remind her. A doctor had come and said that she must be kept away from worries.

Y/n: Hi Tae!!

Taehyung: Hi Y/n!!

Jungkook throws on a fake smile to indicate to act again.

Y/n: Tae what happened? Why did you come here?

Taehyung: Ok I just felt like meeting you to check if you were fine.

Y/n: Oh! I'm all fine now!! Jungkook told me that you both helped taking care of me. Thank you Taee

Taehyung: No worries!! (He wispers to take)- What did you tell her?

Jungkook: Ok y/n you wait here I will talk to him inside.

They both go inside and start speaking.

Taehyung: What did you tell her? 

Jungkook: Well you both are really close so I didn't want to break off that connection and told her that you helped me take care of her but left early because you got a call from your parents to come back home.

Taehyung: Even after what had happened, you still did that?