ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜

Y/n: What. Did. You. Say?

Jungkook:Hahaahah you are so gullible and funny you fell for such a joke!

Y/n: Tell why you were blushing so much then.

Jungkook: ok you are really gonna do this??

Y/n:Yes now answer the question.

Jungkook: I can start and stop blushing on command

Y/n: Then stop blushing

He stops blushing by thinking of maths.

Y/n: Ok i guess. I still have my suspicions

It's break time and you go to the washroom to wash your hands to start eating and signal Taehyung to apologise to Jungkook when you leave.

Taehyung goes over to Jungkook's table

Taehyung: You.

Jungkook: What h-happend? Did I do s-something again??

Taehyung: No and I'm just here to apologise. Sorry. And people might take advantage of you, learn to stand up for yourself.

You were watching from outside and slowly enter the class through the commotion

Jungkook: It's ok. But you didn't seem to like me, so why come and apologize?

Taehyung: Y/n told me that she will make me regret ever looking at yo-

Y/n: Hi people whats up!!!!!

Jungkook got scared and let out a small scream

Taehyung: Did you understand?

While Jungkook is looking at Taehyung you give tae a death stare because you found out that he told Jungkook

Jungkook: I suppose?

Taehyung goes back to his seat across the room

 Y/n: What was that about Jungkook?

Jungkook: He just explained a maths formula that I hadn't understood.

Y/n: Ok did you understand it? And you do know that i can help you too right?

Jungkook: Ok.

Many more classes later... During the last class, Art

You hear Jungkook murmuring things to himself such as...

Jungkook: I want to ask myself so many questions. Have i really fallen in love? Is it really with 'her'? Why do I like her? When should I confess? Does she like me back? Did she receive the hints i gave her about this? Should I have told her then itself or should I tell her later in the future after college?

Y/n: Jungkook you spaced out what happened??

Teacher: We will be making portraits of our classmates today so please choose who you would portrait and take out the material that you would like to use for today!!

Jungkook in his mind: Really? I could show of to yoongi later heheJungkooks pov over

Y/n: I'm gonna draw you. Who will you draw??

Jungkook: I think i would make one of you too.

You both start sketching eachotherTeacher: Class over!! Please write the name of who you drew and submit them here!!!

Y/n: That was tiring. Jungkook show your drawing!

Jungkook shows you his drawing of yours. He made it look really cute with cat ears.You start blushing and complementing his work.

Jungkook: Now you show yours!!!

Y/n: look at thees

You make a drawing of Jungkook with bunny ears.

Y/n: I guess we both drew eachother haha

Jungkook: We both have a similar way of thinking! Nice drawing though. Let's submit it now mam will get angry now hehe.

You both submit your work and leave the classroom and walk home together as usual

Jungkook becomes very happy about the drawing of his and starts running. A car almost hits him by 3 seconds.