ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟚

Jungkook: Well yes. I didn't want her to get worried. And what did you need to talk to her about? She has forgotten the whole thing what happened before she slept. To avoid her getting worried i took her phone and deleted the messages that you had sent her

Taehyung: I guess you really care about her huh? You had spent the night here?

Jungkook: Well yes. She needed someone to be with her. Her parents have gone to Japan to stay for a job. She hasn't told them anything yet.

Taehyung: I could help you take care of her. Is it needed?

Jungkook: Well yes it is it is kind of hard to take care of her alone

Y/n: You both are not fighting right?!!!!!!!??????!?!

Jungkook: No don't worry y/nii!!!!

Y/n: Ok if you say so!!!!

Jungkook goes out to tell y/n about the conversation and how he will also stay here to take care of her.

Taehyung also goes out 

Y/n: Tae you will also stay here to take care of me?

Taehyung: Yes. I figured that it would have been hard for Jungkook to take care of you alone, so even I will help him.

Jungkook: So you need to tell anyone before staying?

Taehyung: I can stay. I aldready told my parents that I might stay here for a few days to take care of you. They said yes only because you are a childhood friend that they knew.

Y/n: Tell them I said hi!

Jungkook: Stop saying in such a loud voice. You might lose it in the condition you are in.

Y/n: Aish Jungkook I am fine....

Taehyung: Jungkook is what I did the reason she forgot?

Jungkook: The doctor wasn't sure of what happened so he just said that he will see later on. I think that it might be, but you should not remind her of anything.

Taehyung: Are you both siblings by any chance? You care for each other so much.

Jungkook: We are kind of like siblings but your and y/n's bond is still stronger. After all you are childhood friends...

Taehyung: So how can I start taking care of her? Where should I sleep in the night?

Jungkook: You will be sleeping in her parents room. She needs someone by her side if she needs someone in the night so I sleep with her. And I know how you feel about her so don't worry I don't do anything to her in that way. I'm not even that age. You could start by talking to her, making her feel loved and just not lonely.

Taehyung: Ok Jungkook. I think I'm starting to like you a lot.

Jungkook: Really? Ok. We should go talk to her for some time. She must be getting bored.