OS - 1.0

I am penning down my thoughts on the current track. I was so fed up with the fact that to glorify Abhinav as a father, Akshara was downcasted so badly, it frustrated me to no end. I want to clarify that I have not watched the show since the current leap. just some snippets here and there.

NOTE -

1)  Here in my story, it is Abhinav who ignored Abhir's health. Akshara has not married Abhinav and still loves Abhimanyu, but she still was in the phase of giving their relationship a chance for Abhir's and her family's sake after they returned from Udaipur, but they are nowhere near Romancing, not even hugging in "friendly way" like shown in the show. ( Which by the way urged me so badly to sanitize my eyes)

2)  Even though the Gorillas have forgotten everything about Arohi's wicked deeds, Abhimanyu remembers, but just for Ruhi's sake, he maintains a cordial relationship with her, but not to the extent that they act like best friends and smile all the time like shown in the show. ( It hurts me so much to see them like that when knowing that he is dying from inside). They are not engaged yet. He still loves Akshara and has already realized the blunder he had made.

3)  Abhir calls Abhinav as pa and not papa. He knows that docman is his real father as he had once read Akshara's diary and that's why he is so attached to him. He Hated Abhimanyu first, that's why when he saw him for the first time he behaved recklessly ( The diary also had abhi's photo) But eventually, he eased with him and got attached.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAV - Akshara, why are you taking so much stress, he said na that everything is fine. Then we don't need to worry unnecessarily.

AK - No Abhinav, I know something is not right. I can feel it very strongly. I think we should take him to the hospital and let them do a full body checkup.

NAV - you are thinking too much, and by the way, you always scold me for not thinking about saving money and wasting it on unnecessary things. Now you are doing the same thing. Why can't we believe Nikke ji, he does not lie anyway, you know very well.

Akshara for the first time starts to feel like, did she make a mistake. Did she sing too many praises than he deserved? Shaking her head disappointedly, she goes back to Abhir, who was sound asleep. looking at his sleeping face, she is determined to take him to a doctor and do a thorough examination just to be sure so that the peaceful face does not ever contour with pain.

-~*~-

Abhir had a football match the next day. Akshara had taken an appointment for the check-up after the match ended. Abhir was an exceptional player. He was playing and slaying like a champion, which to an extent eased Akshara's doubts.

But after the first half, she started feeling restless. She was not blind to her child's unease, she saw Abhir struggling a little and taking too many deep breaths. She turns to her side and looks at Abhinav who was cheering the loudest but was completely clueless about Abhir's struggle.

On the other hand, Abhimanyu suddenly started feeling very restless. He knew that something is terribly wrong as he only felt this way when someone with whom he shared a heart connection with, was in pain. But he couldn't pinpoint exactly who the person was.

Abhir and his team won the match and everybody was busy celebrating, Akshara was pleading with Abhinav to let Abhir down from his shoulders and let her take him to the hospital as he didn't look fine, but it was all in vain as her pleas fell on deaf ears. Abhinav was too excited to feel Abhir's pain or hear Akshara out.

Suddenly, Abhir went limp and Akshara's painful cry stopped everyone in their tracks. Abhir had fainted and his body was hanging by Abhinav's shoulder who had finally noticed and grabbed his leg tightly and saved the back fall.

Akshara takes Abhir in her arms and runs toward the car, Abhinav catching up with them.

NAV - Akshara sit fast, I will drive us to the Hospital. I will.....

Akshara stops him mid-sentence by gesturing her hand up.

AK - you will do nothing from now on Mr. Abhinav. I can handle my son on my own, you are free to visit him but don't you dare act like a father anymore. Thank you so much for proving me wrong, and telling me that I did wrong.

She drives away and Abhinav is left speechless. After reaching the hospital, a thorough examination is conducted and the results shock Akshara to the core. Abhir was suffering from a rare heart disease, which had very low survival chances. It might have been caused due to her complicated pregnancy and was left undetected as he was born as a premie. ( sorry, I don't know what his exactly suffering from as I am not watching the show).

Akshara is torn, the emotions which she had bottled up for the past 6 years were now hitting her black and blue. The wall of " normal, I am over it, I have moved on " was on the verge of cracking. The fact that he was lying here in the hospital bed all helpless when his own father is a renowned cardiothoracic surgeon, filled her with immense guilt.

----------------------------

Hello lovely readers 💙

I want to clarify that this one-shot is divided into parts so bear with me to the end. 

Please vote, share, and comment about the story. how did you find it?