Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

You were telling Anais how you met Mr

You were telling Anais how you met Mr. Imbecile when the two females interrogated you about your forbidden affair. Anais was amused by Ha-nis' account of your first meeting with the CEO.

You just cocked your head dismissively and responded, "You're the biggest fool for love." Anais has never seen you so out of place or so out of character. 'True love has found you,' she realized. You were uncommonly quiet and your demeanor seemed clouded with feelings of sadness.

Telling them you'll be OK is going to make them feel happier. But your heart was wounded because you had given Hoseok the right to reconcile with his long-term partner. Maybe you were just an interesting distraction for him, and he'll recognize it's Jessica he continues to love and craves.

What happened between both of you was pure, raw physical desire, and being around him will make you lose any sense of morality. You've already lost yourself by allowing him to touch you in that way. You don't want to think about your disastrous love life.

You felt particularly bad because of your encounter with a clearly taken man. You know he'll return to Jessica, the one he truly loves. How are you going to compete with history? They were in love through thick and thin. Through mini-breakups and lengthy hiatuses..She has every right to strangle you since you let her boyfriend stray.

Why did you finally fall madly in love after years of guarding your heart against romantic interludes? Why is it now?

Anais had arranged for you to spend the day shopping in the city center. You all got up early to take the first seaplane into the city.

You were all dressed in ankle-skinny pants and beautiful shirts. Ha-nis' hair was in a sloppy bun, while Anais looked beautiful in a wavy blonde nape ponytail.

The air around you is charged with anticipation, and Ha-Ni informed you that when she returned, she and Gervais would go on a dinner date.