Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

A/N: The words in Bold can be Korean ( between Ha-Ni and Noémie) or French between ( Noémie and Anais)-The words in italics are in English as Anais cannot speak Korean

⚠Trigger warning: Mentions of suicide, depression, abortion and death⚠

⚠Trigger  warning: Mentions of suicide, depression, abortion and death⚠

The girls woke up early the next morning to explore their Water Villa. Anais was already in the pool at their water villa as a fatigued Noemie slept. Ha-Ni was relaxing on the terrace. The pool was just in front of Anais' bedroom.

You were ecstatic to stroll to the deck and see Anais in the water, with Ha-Ni relaxing on a deck chair and watching Anais. You had to go via Anais's bedroom. You and Ha-Ni had side rooms with views of the island itself.

You were having a quick draw to see which room each of you would take, and Anais got the ocean view. She loves swimming, but you don't mind as long as you get the finest north-facing side with the light flowing in. Your room had yellow accents and light wood furniture, whilst theirs had darker wood furniture.

While you sat next to your cheery cousin, you yawned. You were dressed in a pretty pink striped mid-tight sleep shirt. Ha-Ni was dressed in her dark navy sleep shorts and tank top. She glanced at you with surprise, smirking because your hair was plaited around your head and you reminded her of those old English maidens, but her concern was clear when she noticed dark shadows around your drowsy eyes. She was wondering if you had gotten enough sleep.

"Good morning, dear French Princess. We didn't want to wake you up because you seemed exhausted. But today we have a terrific day planned. Look on the table for the in-house brochure on what's going on on this island." She gestures to a white table in the corner. Because of the bright sunlight, your eyes squint. She was wearing a large white sun hat.

"Good morning, Ha-Ni. I was so exhausted. I fell asleep like a baby. But when I woke up this morning, my abdomen was bothering me again. I became more nauseated as a reaction to the medication. But I'm starving..." You smiled as you stood at the railing, watching Anais do laps in the large pool.

"Oh no...are you okay?" Ha-Ni appeared apprehensive, her hazel eyes flashing with worry. Noemie had been in continual pain for over a week. If the condition persists this week, she should consult a doctor.