Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Your head was spinning with ideas for your next move. You're not going down without a fight. As much fun as it is to annoy Mr Jung with your antics, you must focus on why you are in Seoul in the first place.

This is the most exquisite collection in your company. You've created a couple of rings and bracelets that will stand out. It was added to the collection "Diamonds are Forever." On four mannequins, the leading designers' creations will take centre stage. He's a well-known up-and-coming designer in desperate need of exposure, so why not be the designer of the exquisite "House of Cartier"?

You were so distracted that you didn't even go to the Gangnam-gu retail shop.

You had to wait half an hour for them to wrap up so you could leave after your incident with Mr Jung. The soles of your feet are tired and achy-your view from where you sat on the balcony, which was on the far side. You came up with the idea that will almost definitely result in your dismissal.

You could only sigh in relief when the group exited the meeting room. Before she could depart for her appointment, you and Hyerin had to clean the lobby. You're a little bummed that she's leaving.

You grin widely as you glance at the lovely fountain in the foyer after packing up the cleaning aids and placing them in the cleaning cart.

Hyerin studies your gleaming ones with calculating eyes. That expression is suspicious.

"Noèmie., why do you look so smug?" Hyerin asks, furrowing her brows.

You wipe your brow and smile innocently. "Nothing, I'm too hot, and standing on the balcony for over two hours was hurting my feet...and I need to cool down--" You took off your white sneakers in front of a few stunned and gobsmacked guests at reservations. You unceremoniously placed it in the hands of a shocked Hyerin.

"W...what exactly are you up to...Noèmie.!!!Oh, my goodness! Get the hell out of there!"Hyerin looked around uneasily before whisper-yelling at you.

You chuckle as you stroll around the beautiful illuminated fountain water, making yourself at home. People around you laughed as you splashed around in the water, lifting the sides of your uniform to mid-thigh to enjoy the cold wetness on your weary legs. You stood near the edge of the fountain, not to get accidentally splashed, till you noticed some gleaming things buried in the water. You exclaim as your eyes expand.

 You exclaim as your eyes expand