Chapter 11: meeting friends part 2

A/n: A thing I'd like to note is that in this AU, Micheal Jackson doesn't have control of stronger demons. Nezuko and Giyuu included cause he just generally doesn't have control over them cause yuh. Enjoy!

Tw (I think): Mention of wanting to unalive. (Imma put a ⚠️ before and after the thingy.)
———————————————————————

Sabito Pov:

"So, where are we going again?" I ask, being dragged into the woods the following evening by my boyfriend. I smile warmly, as it's rare to see him so excited.

"I want to introduce you to my friends! They may not exactly look like it but they're nice, I promise!"

Before I can respond, Giyuu stops abruptly, causing me to crash into him. We tumble along the path until we're both laying on the ground, laughing.

I freeze as I hear a voice behind us. "Awwwwwe, look, Akaza! They're such adorable idiots in love!"

I get up, slightly pulling Giyuu behind me, my hand resting on the hilt of my sword.

Out of the dark came three demons. One look at the numbers in their eyes and my blood ran cold.

In front of me was uppermoon 2, uppermoon 3 and lowermoon 1. Last time I saw the latter, he was lowermoon 5, the spider-demon I wasn't able to slay.

I took a closer look at uppermoon 2, realizing he was the one I had been searching for while my kids had been on the mugen train.

Before I could react, Giyuu ran past me and flung his arms around the lowermoon, ruffling his hair.

I let my sword go, standing there completely dumbfounded.

Then it finally clicked.

"Ohhhhh..." is the only thing I'm able to say.

I looked around, sensing that there was another demon nearby. That's when a demon with six eyes and a high ponytail stepped out from between the trees.

Holy shit, that was upper 1.

"Giyuu, you're squishing him too hard," he spoke, to which my boyfriend responded with "Sorry" and let go off the smaller one with a light chuckle.

He turned around to me. "Sabito, these are Rui, Douma, Akaza and Kokushibo. People, this is Sabito" he introduced us to each other, pointing at each respective person.

I was hesitant at first but then smiled and reached out a hand. "Nice to meet all of you."

Kokushibo reached forward and shook my hand. "Likewise" he said.

Then Akaza stepped forward and coughed awkwardly. "I apologize for trying to murder your uh... children?"

It was silent as we just stared at each other before it finally clicked in my head. Come to think of it, Inosuke did say something about a 'basketball looking dude' trying to kill Rengoku...

I give Akaza a smile "You didn't hurt them, so I forgive you. But," my hand rests on my the hilt of my sword once more "don't try anything like that again."

"Of course not. Sorry."

"Look how well they get along, Koku!"

We look to the side to see Giyuu watching us happily. Douma was squealing about how glad he is that his 'sweet honey bun Akaza was finally making friends' before flinging an arm over said demon's shoulder and getting punched in the face in return.

Rui walks over to me and whispers in my ear that "This is how they flirt, you'll get used to it."

I smile at him warmly and ruffle his hair. "It's quite alright, I have a friend with weird flirting techniques too. Sorry for trying to behead you, little man."

The spider demon just nods at me and we turn back to watch the bickering.

~Time skip brought to you by Jared having to sleep under the couch because he and Belinda had a fight~

(⚠️)

To put it short, the meet up turned into pure chaos, ending with Akaza throwing Douma across the forest, Giyuu and me adopting Rui and Kokushibou repeatedly hitting his head against a tree, muttering something like "God, please kill me now before I do it myself."

(⚠️ End of warning)

Giyuu and I soon said goodbye to everyone, seeing as the sun was about to rise.

We watched with a chuckle as Douma and Rui were happily talking to each other about their evening while walking away. Once they were out of sight, I reached out a hand to my boyfriend.

"Let's go, darling."

We walked back to the estate hand in hand, talking about random things.

As he was going on a rant about how he met all of his friends, I could do nothing but stare at him in awe.

How could a person be this beautiful?

He halted in his rant to stare back at me, the tips of his ears slightly going red.

It was in that moment that I realized I said that last bit out loud.

After a while of staring, we both started laughing and continued on our merry way home.

Love could even turn the wisest man in the world into a complete fool and we were both perfectly fine with that.

———————————————————————

An: I have nothing to say for myself. Seriously, I had all the time in the world to write this before the move but of course I didn't. Anygays, sorry for this chapter, I have no idea what's wrong with my brain lately, woo! Sometimes I just want to go ahead and delete this shit but people actually seem to enjoy it so I'll let it live.
Thank you all so much for your patience, I love every single one of you. Please excuse especially the last line and how OOC most of the characters are TwT.

Have a nice whateverthefuck and don't forget to drink some water (no, energy drinks aren't 'technically' water, you know who you are),
byeeeeeeee!

-Arty