Episode 1-7 : The Sevens

Cafeteria

"You know Ei, you look awesome earlier! Not that I'm admiring you though" Ace avert his gaze to the side earning a heartful laugh from the female in front of him.

"Just admit it that Ei-san is cool, it won't hurt you" Deuce nudge Ace's arm with a playful smirk "Stop it Deuce!! Do you want me to call you Juice again huh!!?"

"You still have the audacity to do so!!?"

Ei chuckle to herself at them, seems like her journey here will be the lively one no?

Grim has been feasting on his meal with a big smile displayed on his face "Nom Nom Nom Nom, Ei! Ei! You should try this one!!" the violet haired girl turned to the racoon next to her "Oh? Should I?" "Yeah! You will love this! Here!!" Grim held up the fork to near her lips making her flinch a little.

"Well then, thankyou for the meal!" she bite off the piece of meat on the fork before humming happily "It really is delicious! You do know my taste Grim! Hahaha~"

Ace and Deuce stared at the violet haired female with a lovestruck gaze, the don't even realize they've been staring at her for quite a long time already.

"You two, why don't you two eat? Your food is getting cold" Ei mentioned, they snapped out of their trance and looked down to their own food "A-ah! Right!" Ace look away bashfully while Deuce quickly eat his food with a pink face.

"Pft- you both are truely forgetful hahaha!"

"No we're not! It's just that... Uh.. Something is distracting us! Yeah!"

Ei stared at them confusely, blinking her eyes a few times then tilting her head.

'And it's you!! ' they both shouted in their mind.

Grim stared at them with a flat expression "We saw you guy's dorm this morning, what are the other dorms like?" Ei put her hand on her chin "Yeah, I quite wonder too what's the other dorms are like"

"You know about the Great Seven statues displayed on Main Street, right?" said a familiar voice "There's seven of them so there are seven dorms" Adeuce snapped their eyes to their senior quickly.

Ei turned her head to the back slowly with a neutral face almost scaring the ginger haired senior "Ehhhh~ is little Ei still angry? I'm sorry okay~" Ei puffed her cheeks and looked away.

'Too cute!!!' Cater thought as his face started to heat up.

"You!! You're the guy from this morning!" Ace stood up and pointed at Cater "You tricked us into painting those roses for you!" Grim shout as he throw his fork to Cater direction which Cater dodge easily.

"Eh! Now now no need to be that aggressive!" Cater said while hiding behind an olive haired male.

"Saying I tricked you is so mean, I wasn't doing it because I wanted to, it's just how things are done in our dorm. I don't even want to force you guys to leave in the first place"

"You were grinning all the while..." Deuce said to him with the tone of disappointment "Now now, Deuce-chan. Those rules are only for inside the dorm so now I'm just your kind upperclassman"

"D-drop the 'chan'!"

"That's just how Cater shows affection" the olive haired guy chuckle.

Ei stared at them with an observing gaze as if she's trying to dig out something out of them.

'Hm? Is it just me or.. Lately he mention about The sevens? Is he perhaps talking about the Archons?'

"Who's that guy next to you?" Ace asked, while looking at the new guy.