Episode 1-4 : A Little Conflict?

Heartslabyul Dorm - Rose Maze

"Red, Red... There! Gaaaaaaah! It turned blue..."

Ei stare at Deuce nonchalantly for a few seconds before she started giggling to herself "The rose turns to be your hair color Deuce"

Deuce shyly look down with a red face as he feels so embarrassed.

"Change color... Take that!" as Grim tried to cast a spell to change the rose flower it only turn out to be worst.

"Gyaaa! The roses are on fire!" he shout as blue flames engulfed the entire rose bushes.

Cater sigh as he tidy up the mess his junior made "You guys are really more terrible at this than I could've imagined."

"Aren't the roses fine being white? They're pretty." Ace said with a slight annoyed tone.

"This is our tradition. Roses are red for the Unbirthday Party and we use flamingos in seven different colors for croquet with hedgehogs as the balls. But y'know, the spring garden concert of the flowers uses white roses. That's an important point, too."

Ei sat on the ladder silently as she watches them converse 'Humans are truely energetic.. Sometimes I can' t keep up with their antics and innovation'

Grim lazyly lay down flat on the ground as he sigh for the tenth time today" Thosa are all strange rules!"

"They say these rules were all decided by the Queen of Hearts from the Great Seven. Riddle is particularly passionate about following the rules even compared to other strict dorm leaders. I won't deny he goes too far sometimes, though..." Cater watch his juniors sigh as they're not pleased by the thought.

" That's right. I don't have time for this. I want to speak to the Dorm leader, is he inside?" Ace said as he drop the paint brush to the bucket.

The girl who is sitting silently deep on her thoughts perk up from the question Ace's as she stand up and wait behind Ace's back.

"Hm? I think there's still time before he leaves... By the way, Ace the tart thief, did you bring a tart of apology?"

Both Ei and Ace was struck by an imaginary surprised lightning 'Oh... I don't think of this outcome... If I was Riddle I would just ask Cater to slit open Ace's stomach and take the tart forcefully'

"Ah..? No, I came first thing so I'm empty handed..."

"Aaah noo. That so?"

Deuce, Ei and Grim question markly look at them.

"Since you're going against Laws of the Queen of Hearts, Number 53: 'One must always return what they stole' I can't let you in the dorm." Cater explained.

"Haa? The hell is that!?" Ace complained with wide eyes.

"I'll lose my head too if I knowingly let you in while you're not obeying the rules. I feel bad but you need to leave before Riddle notices." Cater said as his cheerful attitude slowly fades.

"Woah, his face got serious! Guys, help me out!" Ace said as he turn around with a horrified look on his face pleading so he friends help him.

"Why do I?" Deuce ask as he panic as well.

'They are hopeless...'

"Please! I can't use magic right now... Wahh, here he comes!" Ace shouted.

Cater rise his magic pen and create a spell to strike down his juniors, Ace and Deuce freeze in place as they close both of their eyes waiting for an impact, but to only heard a very quick and strong sound of electricity that counter the attack of the spell.

They both open their eyes to see Ei standing in front of them sending many lightning ball and strike at Cater's direction, they notice that the sky has turned somewhat purple with the clouds covering the sun mostly they realize that there's a few small lightning struck in the sky from where Ei is standing.

Cater sloppily avoid it with panic and shock on his face "Cater, I don't think it's the right action for you to attack your junior as a senior"

Ei calmly dodge Cater's attack as Grim fleed to hide behind her legs, she didn't accept defeat easily she continue to send many powerful strike of lightning and one of them almost strike Cater by only a 1 inches away from the place he's standing.

Cater stood there in shock "I believe this is my victory Cater" she then retreat while pulling Deuce and Ace by the collar.

Cater was too stunned to speak as he is froze on the spot 'What is that power...? Is she really the same harmless girl that I just saw a few minutes ago?' he shakes his head before staring at them leave Heartslabyul.

Heartslabyul Dorm

"..." they all stay silent as Ei let go of their collars and stare at them.

"That was.... Totally unexpected" Ace said still in shock.

"Now you know what I mean by my prefect is scary! She control weather like it was nothing!!"

"Hm? You all should have thanked me for saving your lifes today" Ei said as she stare them down.

"Thankyou Ei-san.. That was truely a brave thing you did that, your magic made Cater-senpai stunned" Deuce said as he look at her.

"It was nothing much, he said to prepare some tart right? We better start to think what to do with that" she said as she crossed her arm.

"Yeah.. But where should we find one to begin with!!?" Ace asked as he sigh in frustration.

"We can bake them or buy them" Ei said casually.

"Yeah Ei is right, we can go after.... Uh!!!! Crap!!!!"

"What is it this time Deuce?" she glance at the said boy with a narrowed eyes.

"This is bad, the warning bell already rang! We're gonna be late!" Deuce said as what he said alarmed his friends.

"Ffgna! My shining school life is going to be tarnished on day one! Let's get a move on!" Grim started to pull Ei down as he try to drag her with him.

Ace and Deuce following them as they catch up to run next to them "What class you two in? You're first year, right?" Ace ask.

"The headmaster told us class 1-A!" Grim said while he still struggled on dragging Ei.

"Wow, we're in the same class. First period us Potions." Deuce said as he started to pick up Grim.

"Woooooh! Sound slike fun!" Grim said excitedly.

"I can't use magic si I wonder how this will go..." Ace said as he started to think of the scary scenario that might happen.

Bonus Scene:

"I'm actually a second year" Ei said with a stren face.

"What!!?" both Deuce and Ace blurted out in surprise.

"Yeah..."

"She's lying, she's a first year aswell" Grim deadpan at the boys while Ei laugh at their reaction earlier.

She then grab their hands and suddenly they all are swallowed by a purple lighting that teleported them somewhere.

To Be Continued