Episode 1-2 : A Walk In The School

Ramshackle Dorm - Spare Room 1

*Knock knock*

"5 minutes more.. "

*Knoc knock knock knock*

"Ugh.. Yes yes I'm awake" Ace rise up from his bed and open the door of the spare room only to find Grim's crossing his arm outside.

"Deuce is downstairs"

"What is he doing early in the morning like this.. " Ace ruffle his hair is frustration.

"He come here in search of you, now he's talking with Ei"

Ace shot open his eyes and look at Grim with wide eyes "Why don't you say so from the beginning!!?"

HE slammed door right in front of Grim's face and open the door now fully dressed in his uniform he hurriedly goes down to find Ei and Deuce talking with each other in the kitchen.

"Deuce!!" Ace shouted as he slowly walk up to both of them.

Deuce looks up to see Ace "Oh Ace, I heard what happened from the other residents. You got colla-"

"No no! We don't talk about that anymore! More importantly why are you here with Ei!?" Ace ask him as he grab his shoulders.

"...?? What is your problem we're just chatting?"

"Tell me how did you get here!"

"Uh..."

~Flashback~

Deuce stand in front of Ramshackle totally in awe with the buildings, he then spotted a girl with braided violet hair sweeping the ground while wearing an outfits that he never seen before but all that he could describe is her upper clothes is white while she is using a very big pants with black color.

He then encourage himself to go and talk to the girl "Um, excuse me Miss

He then encourage himself to go and talk to the girl "Um, excuse me Miss.. Is it correct that this is Ramshackle Dorm?"

The girl with violet hair turn her head to face Deuce, as they're now facing each other Deuce is stunned by her beauty.

'Whoa... A total beauty..'

"Yes, this is Ramshackle, how can I help you?" the girl smile softly at him.

He feels his cheeks heating up from seeing her smile "Umm.. I was searching for my friend Ace. Is he inside?"

A realization seems to struck the girl "Oh! Yeah he is! You must be Ace's friend right? Come inside! The ghosts are making some breakfast, you could have some if you haven't eaten breakfast!"

She put aside the broom and grab Deuce by the hand making the said boy surprised by the physical touch, she then drag the poor boy inside happily.

"Grim! Yours and Ace friend is here! Could you please wake Ace up for me?" Grim who is watching the ghosts cook sigh in disappointment he then goes upstair to wake Ace up.