*2

Yeo Ra's pov

I was in my bed looking at the plain ceiling and I woke up just as I heard a knock at my door .I opened the to see someone who was waiting to make my day a worst one.

"Appa , what are you doing here". I asked him in a low voice .
He started his so called yelling, "What is that I heard from your school .You're grades couldn't be more bad , you have failed on your test haven't I warned you about it last time ,when are you going to come to your senses and start focusing on improving your grades, Jinyoung is far better than you even if he is younger than you".
My grades weren't good either , I was used to getting the 86 th rank by now, it's not like I was dumb nor not smart I just didn't wanna focus on it.

Jinyoung was my younger cousin ,my uncle was busy in meetings and stuff and my aunt was abroad pursuing her buisness, at home we only had each other and we were very close even if we were not biological siblings.
My uncle,Lee min jun was a busy man but he was never like my dad ,Eventhough they were siblings my uncle loved his son Jinyoung and he would also stand up for me when I would be getting beaten up by my dad . My uncle would treat me just like his child, . My dad actually loved his nephew more than his daughter.

Later in the morning ,after I had an earful from my dad I left for school .

I met Yeon jin on the way as we left together. At lunch , Yeon jin, Tae ho and I were at a table having lunch.
Tae ho was a sarcastic guy mostly hanging out with Myungsoo. his dad owned one of Seoul's biggest mall.

"So what are you guys doing this evening do you guys wanna get a drink ", Tae ho asked us .
"Sounds good",I smiled at him.

Bona grabbed her lunch sitting next to Yeon jin. "What are guys talking about"
"Yeo Ra and I are grabbing a drink this evening wanna come , I don't know about Yeon jin ".
'Mwo, jincha' Bona asked doubtfully."Yah when are you guys gonna stop drinking"

"Never" ,the both of us spoke looking at Bona.
"They both will not stop drinking until they die at a young age of alcohol poisoning ", Yeon jin said to Bona.
."isn't that Myungsoo "why is so happy". Bona asked.
He came walking towards our table,"hey kids did you know I met Kim Tan and he recognized me"
"No wonder you're so happy I spoke .

____________________________________________________________________

Bona's pov
Ye seul and me were having a quick chat before class.
"Is Kim Tan gonna pick a fight with Chan Young because he still has feelings for me".
"Gosh I hate him so much because he's so hot"
"I know he is hot but when i saw them standing together Young Do seemed a bit hotter", Ye seul mumbled out.
"Mwo, ya you suck at giving advices Yeo Ra and Tae ho are better than you".
Myungsoo startled me ,"Hey what do you guys think"
"About what"?

"The new girl, she seems strangely familiar . Haven't you seen her somewhere?, am I the only one who feels this way".
"You probably met her at a nightclub or bar" Ye seul replied.
"Oh ya I guess ".Myungsoo nodded his head letting out a scoff.

Myungsoo nodded his head letting out a scoff

Cha Eun Sang was walking by the corridor. Myungsoo called her out. I didn't know why i felt irritated around her.

"So what's your story?, those who pop out of nowhere like you are one of the two types.You are either a student in need or a parvenu. Myungsoo questioned her.
"Why are you looking at me answer him", she glared at me.
"You're very mysterious, you just transferred here, but Kim Tan seems to know you as well as Choi Young Do, Bona, Yeo Ra. What's more, Chan Young grabbed you by your wrist and Rachel cannot seem to stand the sight of you,.Who on earth are you?".Ye seul asked her.
Now I had one job to do keep her away from Chan Young.

Author's pov

After school Yeo Ra as usual would work at a café . Later the evening after the shift she would head her way to the convenience store. Placing her name tag she began working. The owner of the convenience store were a couple Nam do hyun and his wife Nam da jung . They treated her friendly as a family.As she had been working there for more than three years now.

Yeo Ra's pov

I was having customers as usual . Mr Nam entered looking quite happy.
"Ajhusshi , you look very happy today what's the matter",I asked him.

"Yeo Ra you know that the part timer quit his job right".
"Dae, did you hire someone ",I asked him.

"Yeah, its not just someone, the part timer who wants to work here is the daughter of Ptera company's director ,Kim jun wan", he said.

"Mwo, the director's daughter and she wants to work here why would that be", I asked him in a curious face.

"The company is holding a voting for electing a new director, the present director is doing all types of charity, donating and even making his daughter and wife work at social places to keep his spot as the director once again, this might me an opportunity to drag as many customer and make a good profit, I guess she'll be here tomorrow ", he replied.

"Ah so that's why she'll be working here".

He smiled looking at the shelves of the store,"And Yeo Ra , Da jung is gonna be away for a while to meet her mother so I'll work at the mornings ".

"Really, Ajhusshi I thought you were happy because we're getting a part timer , now I get that the reason is Mrs Nam staying away", I told him in a sarcastic way.

"Aye , Yeo Ra why would I be happy if my wife is away from me, and don't come to conclusions like that you're still young to know how the world of the married works".

And just like that Mr Nam left blabbering on the way about how he loves his wife .

My phone started ringing, I was shooked to see the caller, it was Tae ho I had forgotten that we were supposed to be hanging out right now, I just received it and asked him to come to the convenience store so we could have a drink here.

Just after hanging up my call a guy entered into the store.

I started greeting him with the common store catchphrase, "Welco...", I cut off my words looking at him , realizing the blood running through my veins.

And that says it all who the customer guy was.

____________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked it leave your suggestions too !..