*8

Young Do's pov

I was literally losing my mind after hearing him say he was dating Yeo Ra, I thought she was someone whom I hate and wanted to get rid of. Why do I feel this way?

It's not like ,I like her or am I falling for her..darn my head is spinning .
I just need to distract myself.

I stood silent trying to think of something else other than her but I could hardly do that.

I fell on my bed trying to sleep, tucking my face inside the blanket. Well thankfully my tiredness had bought me sleep after hours.

At Jeguk High

Parking my motorcycle, walking through the corridor I tried to avoid Yeo Ra but I saw her walking in with Bona.
I was gonna go the other way but my soul wouldn't do so, I called her out.

She turned back towards me and when I saw her ...My heart struck twelve,"woah".

My heart struck twelve,"woah"

"Mwo yah", she asked.
"It's nothing ", I replied as not having the answer why I called her?

She just started walking.

'She looked so...damn !why do I feel like she's seducing me, or why does she look so seductive?',"WHAT am I even speaking I guess I'm not in my right mind now, what's with this hallucinations '.

I just couldn't get her out of my mind, the person I  consider ugly with is looking so hot.

I walking straight into class with my head full of thoughts, classes began . I wasn't listening to the teachers lame theories, to begin with I've never concentrated in any of my class ever.

Fortunately the class had ended most of the students had left , Yeo Ra was walking outside, I stood up jogging fast to her blocking her way .

"Yah Choi Young Do what's with you ",She interrogated me.

"Are you dating someone", I gulped my words.

"Why do you ask, are you gonna play matchmaking ",she chucked.

"Just answer me! That guy you hang out with said he's your boyfriend ".
"WhAAt , did he really say that we've have just been hanging out for some time", her voice slowed down by each words.

"Yeo Ra , give me a proper answer, will you?",I said with a hoarse whinning .

Bona showed up from behind with a shocked face, it looked like she heard everything.

She laid her hand on Yeo Ra's shoulder with her eyes fully wide,"Yeo Ra Yah have you been dating in secret, why didn't you ever tell me, or am I the last one to know, who's the guy", Bona quickened so many questions within minutes not even letting Yeo Ra answer.

I walked out as soon as I knew I wouldn't be getting the answer I needed or at least Bona wouldn't let me to.

The moment I walk out I caught the sight of someone who's the last person I wanna see on earth ,Woah Incoming, I hid my face, too bad I was seen.