*6

Author's pov

Young Do was walking behind Yeo Ra,  she was annoyed by his doings , she stopped , looking at him.
"Yah Choi Young Do, how long are you gonna keep walking back of me, what is it you want?".

He tucked his hands in his pockets,"What i want?, don't you know that isn't it your job to stop the engagement, why aren't you doing something ".

"What do you mean its my job you're talking like you hired me to stop it", Yeo Ra frowned, "But I guess someone might come in handy".

"Who is it", he asked.
"You know.. that lately Kim Yunnah is flirting with you so go out with her with my dad's eye all over you", she said giving a fake laugh.

"How could be so selfish are you trying to put me in a more worsening situation,  Anything but that, that Kim Yunnah is soo annoying "he shouted.

"You're right,  that idea was so not smart of me",Yeo Ra replied with a nod.
As Young Do began to walk Yeo Ra put her leg forward leading him to fall, he stumbled on the ground," Ah that hurts , What the... ", he spoke looking upwards to her.
Yeo Ra gave a devilish smile,"That was tripping me at lunch in school",she handed her hand offering him help,"Get up!, this one is for not letting me fall at the store".

Young Do accepted her help , he stood up ,"so you're telling me we're even now".
"Go home it's getting late", Yeo Ra said not replying to him.
___________________________________________________________________
***************************************************************
Yeo Ra's pov

The tests were coming up I didn't wanna fail this time , I tried to study wholeheartedly.
"I finished reading this twice but yet I didn't understand a single word".

I wasn't gonna give up that easily, all my hardwork will surely pay off.

My brain was now torn apart between two things focusing on my academics and calling of the engagement

____________________________________________________________________

Author's pov

Yeo Ra was embarrassed to walk into school as she was seeking  too much attention,  she literally hated it but she was grateful and a bit worried about Cha eun sang because Eun Sang was now the talk of the school , The news about Young Do messing with Cha eun sang which led another physical fight between Kim Tan and Choi YoungDo.

Yeon jin sat next to Yeo Ra at lunch , both of them were peacefully having lunch.
As usual Young Do with his lackeys lagging behind him were bullying Joon Young . Young Do pulled a chair from the table Yeo Ra and Yeon jin sat , Joon Young stood facing Young Do.

"Aigoo, Joon Young ah you're sweating a lot Do you wanna take a shower ", Young Do opened a bottle of water to splash it on Joon Young , Joon Young ducked his head low and ran out of the buffet hall YoungDo's lackeys running back of him , Instead the water splashed on Yeo Ra.