*5

Young Do's pov

Even finding the smallest  possibility to stop my engagement with Yeo Ra , I never gave up challenging my dad over stupid games and just like that I asked him for a match of judo.

"So you're telling me to cancel your engagement if I lose this match",my dad said tightening his belt.

"And don't forget to cancel our family photoshoot with Yoo Rachel and her mom if I win", I added to his words.
We began the game while I was playing by the rules, my father wasn't. So it was an easy win for him as he tossed me flat on the ground.

I was clenching my fist thinking about how embarrassing it was to lose against my dad , I caught a glimpse of the girl of my dad's dreams standing over the entrance she walked over to me .

"Yah Yeo Ra what are you doing here", I asked her.

"I came here for sightseeing", she sneered looking at me as lifted her hands holding a water bottle,"Do you need water, looks like you need it".

"No thank you!", I said to her by scrunching my eyes,  "Now tell me the real reason why you're here".

"I know you would do something stupid like challenging you're father for a game to cancel the engagement , when I came  he was already winning , I'm thankfull i was able to see this beautiful sight of you losing.She mocked me.

"How do you know I would do something like that",I asked her.

"Because I too did something similar to what you did", she said while not looking at me.

"Did you ask him for a match of golf to cancel it", I giggled asking her.

By she not answering to my question I knew  it was true. I raised my hands towards her saying,"Give me".

She gave me a blank look not understanding me,"Give you what".
"Give me the water ",I said shaking my plams.

"But when I asked you , you said no", she replied.

"I need it now so give me it", I said by turning to my left.

She looked me in eye,"Ani! I'm not giving it to you now"
I took my hands back after facing another embarrassing moment just for water
____________________________________________________________________
***************************************************************

Author's pov

Young Do had a photoshoot with Rachel and her mom. Rachel had come with a disappointed face as Young Do couldn't cancel to photoshoot ,"You said you'd take care of it , I was mad for trusting you, I guess you forgot about it from the happiness of your engagement",she said furiously to Young Do.

Young Do popping his eyes ,"How do you know about",he asked Yoo Rachel.

"Its your dad , most of them know about it, I heard he's also gonna make it official by holding a ceremony,Congratulations by the way",she said with a quick tint of smile appearing on her lips as she toed into the studio.

Young Do was smart enough to cancel the shoot by bringing a lady whom his dad was with , and Rachel too the other hand was glad about it.

At lunch while Yeo Ra was putting food on her plate in a sudden Young Do's hand reached out for her plate and taking it to a table.

Yeo Ra whinned at him following his back, "Yah Choi Young Do what do you think you're doing".

He sat down placing the table ,"What do you think, I wanna have lunch with you".
Yeo Ra bent down to the table,"Ya we agreed to meet up out of school , its going to get suspicious, later its going to become a  gossip at school".