Jeguk High

Choi Young Do and Lee Yeo Ra were always at odds against each other from kids ,they developed a mutual feeling of hatred . Young Do, Kim Tan, Bona, Myungsoo, Tae ho, Yeon jin and Yeo Ra grew together ,the others would get along quite well ,while Young Do and Yeo Ra would only bicker. Eventhough Bona and Kang Ye seul were best friends, Bona, Yeon jin and Yeo Ra were very close and used to hang out a lot. The boys had their own buisness.

After Young Do's mom left him and his dad ,his dad became a womanizer and abusive. Later, Young Do too changed. He had started bullying kids at school and friction arose between Young Do and Kim Tan. And they started hating each other.

Yeo Ra's mom and dad got divorced when she was young .Just after some time after the divorce her mom died ,her dad started an affair with a woman name Jin se ji , she was the only happines her dad' life until after some time she left her dad. Her dad Nam jun would come home drunk bringing women at nights. He would blame his daughter for his miserable life. Most of the time when he lost his temper Yeo ra was abused by her dad.

Yeo Ra's uncle had been living with them for a past few years with his son Yeo Ra's younger cousin Jinyoung her uncle's wife Moon Mi Do had been living overseas to pursue her career. Yeo Ra's uncle would always defend her from her dad. She started working at a convenience store at evenings and afternooms at a café to not to be a burden to her dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
____________________________________________________________________

At Jeguk High

Yeo Ra's pov

As I was walking towards the classroom with Yeon jin I bumped into a guy so hard that  i fell on the ground i looked towards the guy as I was about to curse at him but I found a familiar face,"Kim Tan!" I said his name " when did you come back from States".

"I'm sorry I don't seem to recognize you did i bully you in middle school", Kim Tan said making a sarcastic comment.
Yeo Ra widened her eyes looking at him."Mwo? You don't recognize me ".

Yeon jin shouted at a low voice ,"Yah Kim Tan ! It's us your friends from childhood ".
Kim Tan let out a laugh ,"How could I forget you guys I was just joking".How have you both been, where's Tae ho by the way.

Yeon jin and I looked at Kim Tan with a blank look I asked him, "were you putting up an act right now, i thought it was real'.

Kim Tan hugged both of them,"I missed you guys".
Yeon jin smiled at him,"Anyways welcome back we too missed you".

In the classroom i sat a my desk putting my head down feeling sleepy.
Bona turned towards me ,"Yah Yeo Ra its barely afternoon and you're falling asleep".
I raised my head and yelled at her, " Bona yah I was just about to fall asleep and you just woke me up, I'm feeling drowsy from working late night shifts".
Yeon jin making a weird look ,"Then quit it".
"Never" I said.

Tae ho came running into the classroom walking towards us "Hey girls Kim Tan's back amd do you know what he did ,he literally cried hugging me ".
Bona sighed at Tae ho ,"Why do you have to ruin my mood talking about him, I'm doomed if Chan Young finds out I used to date Kim Tan.
Tae ho denieng to what Bona said,"of course not its all in the past ,Chan Young wouldn't even bother to talk about it".

Later we were out in the campus , Chan Young joined us .I saw a huge crowd gossiping about Kim Tan when I walked inside the crowd to see Kim Tan and Young Do facing each other and I whispered to myself ,"Not another Jeguk High teen drama ".
A girl was walking between them busy on her phone. In a minute I recognized her , I asked Chan Young, "Chan Young ah isn't that Cha Eun Sang ". I knew Cha eun sang as she worked at the convenience store for a while here I work.
Just as Chan Young grabbed her arms and left the crowd.

I was class listening to the teachers boring theories ,mostly yawning and doodling . A voice from the person beside me telling my doodles were not bad. The person next to me was none other than my long time nemesis, Young Do.
I looked at him with sunken eyes,"Just shut up I'm not in the mood to deal with you".
He replied back,"Why did you get fired ".
I spoke to him in a harsh voice," Can't you just shut the f*ck up and mind your own buisness ,why do you keep getting on my nerves ".

He looked at me raising his one eyebrow ,"Yah I was just commenting on your doodle why do you have to curse. Don't you think I've been patient with you for too long. You know I don't mess with girls but do you want me to mess with you".

I was looked away from him mumbling, "yea sure that's what a jerk can say ".
He slowly raising his voice ,"Did you just call me a jerk ". He banged on my desk calling me an ugly witch.
The whole class got our attention. I did not just sit back I stood up ,"Do you think you're a guy with good looks , did you not know you look just as similar if pig was skinny".
The teacher yelled at us ,"Stopp! The both of you ,I can't handle with your nonstop bickering eachday".
We started blaming each other for it.
The teacher was now very furious but he knew how to stop it,"You both can continue your little argument unless I call your dads".
Without another word we apologized to him sat down.

All right I'm going to introduce two new students, the teacher spoke.
Everyone were clueless as they knew only one freshman and that was Cha eun sang.
Cha eun sang and a girl named Kim Yunnah entered in.
People still wondering the second student might be Kim Tan. But was a girl . Later Kim Tan also walked in.
Cha eun sang and Kim Tan introduced themselves . The new KIM girl too introduced herself. the teacher made her sit in front of Young Do. For the fact I knew she at set her eyes on Young Do as she could not stop staring at him.

Author's pov

Yunnah went over to him telling her name again , Annyong! I'm Kim Yunnah .
Young Do looking at her annoyingly," why are you telling me that".
She smiled at him ,"because you're handsome and I want to get to know you better".
Young Do letting out a scoff looking at Yeo Ra, " I know right my looks are hard to not notice but whatever I'm not interested in you".

Yunnah making a innocent face ," Maybe you're not interested now we'll see about that later".

The school had almost ended .Tae ho and Yeo Ra were walking to home ,they were neighbors.
"What a day. Most of my days are wasted by arguing with the world's biggest jerk of all time, Choi Young Do!. She said to Tae ho .

"I was still wondering why you were not talking about him there you go",he gritted his teeth.
One her way she met Cha eun sang." Cha eun sang by the way when did you become a parvenu",she asked her.
"I'm not but could you keep this a secret ". She replied.

"Don't worry by the way "Welcome",.Yeo Ra smiled at her.
"Gomawo , then I'll meet you at school tomorrow, Eun sang smiled at her back and left.

On their way outside their house. Tae ho asked her "are going to work".
"Dae" the part timer quit so I have to work earlier '.
Both of them went into their homes.

________

Kwon nara as Kim Yunnah

____________________________________________________________________~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

I changed the plot because it didn't feel right, hope you like it! <33..