Sequel

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

0:12 ───|────── 2:14
|◁ ► ▷| ↺⋅

At the Hashira's Meeting

"Just as you've all reported, the demon's carnage has increased more than ever. Meaning that the threat to human life is greater than it's ever been. We'll have to bolster the ranks of the Demon Slayers. What do you all think?" Kagaya, the Master asked.

"The incident on Mt. Natagumo made it crystal clear. The caliber of Demon Slayers has nose-dived to unbelievable levels. Most of them are useless. The trainers must be blind. You'd think they could at least tell if someone's competent or not" Sanemi answerd.

"Well, the two young kids today sure seemed competent. She did land that flamboyant blow on you, Shinazugawa. She got potential." Tengen said. Pissing Sanemi off.

"The more the human population increases, the harder it becomes to control and unify them. Not to mention that the times have change considerably in this era." Shinobu said.

"Other than those who've had their love ones brutally massacred, and joined the Corps, or those of distinguished pedigree who have hunted demons for generations, to ask anyone to harness as much or even greater resolve and drive to produce results would be cruel. Ahh, to think how much it pains ayaki to kill of her brother. Namu Amida Butsu" the stone Hashira said.

"I do too, think she have a great potential. Considering she also killed a twelve kazuki demon so soon after joining the Corps, although her being his sister might made that fight easy... but despite that, it didn't stop her for doing her duty. She may have the power to draw them!" The Flame hashira said

"Even we rarely get the chance to confront one! It makes me envious!" He added.

"Agreed. But the fact that Lower Five made such a drastic move probably means that Muzan is nowhere near Mt. Natagumo. After all, as in the case of Asakusa, whenever Muzan wishes to hide something, he creates a cleaver diversion to throw us off. It's really quite frustrating." the master said.

"The annoying boy reported that Muzan is after that kid. He said that their previous battle had made a demon scared that it might kill her. What would Muzan even want with that kid?" Tengen Said.

"Mizuki is currently are our biggest hope into finding a solution into this problem. I want you all to have a trust on her, atleast a little bit." The master smiled as the Hashira began to feel uneasy that they suddenly have to trust a girl, who just came 3 days ago.

"Well if Muzan's after her and doesn't want any demon to get to her. Why don't we just bait her off? Lets kill her and see if Muzan doesn't show up." Samemi said as the master shakes his head.

"We cannot do that. Even if we bait her off, its going to be useless. Muzan already know that we cannot harm Mizuki for she is a great asset to us. That's why my children, i want you all to help her." Sanemi didn't say anything.

"But before we even go to the Twelve Kazuki, there are still many demons that are still roaming freely. Devouring humans, gaining strength and surviving. For the sake of those who have died, there are only one thing for us to do.

I believe that among you Hashira who are present today, I've assembled the fines unit since the First Breathing swordsmen of the feudal era."
The master said.

"My children, I look forward to your succession."

(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

The fresh breeze and the smell of westeria hits her face as she towards the Fire Mansion.

Its been week since Mizuki started her training. With just a week she was able to master her swordsmanship amazingly, guess it's because she's not exactly a human.

During her training, she noticed how her emotions greatly effect her power. With the right mind and heart, she can be strong.

While lost in thoughts she suddenly heard someone enthusiastically calling her name.

"Young Mitsuki, what a nice weather isn't?" The flame Hashira said as she nodded.

He and Mizuki has been a great partner since day 1, despite her being a demure girl and him being a loquacious one, she didn't know how or why they became a good friends.

"We just got some new information about a demon, and the Slayers who confronted him got taken out. We're losing rank and filers, too, now. We can't stand by and do nothing!" Rengoku informed.

"Could it be the Twelve Kizuki?" Mitsuki as, as she is intrigue about what he just said.

"Most likely, yes. It might be a member of the Upper Ranks." He answered.

"And i am told to bring you on the mission. Think of this as one of your training as well. Haha!" He added, laughing as if they're aren't going on a deadly mission.

"It sounds like a difficult mission but as long as you're going, I don't think there's nothing to worry about." Mizuki look at him with a determined face which made him shock.

"Well lets get going, we don't want to wait here any further right?" He said.

The two of them started walking as Rengoku filled her up with information about the mission.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Up next: Eclipse: Mugen Train Arc