𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

0:12 ───|────── 2:14
|◁ ► ▷| ↺

The demons neck was twisted as he flew away due to the impact. "Nezuko!!" Mizuki said in relief.

"Why would a mere human be accompanying a demon?" The oni's other self said.

What's the meaning of these? Who are those three? Are they a swordsman and a demon working together? The demon thought.

Nezuko comes out from her box already in a defensive position, Tanjiro and Mizuki did the same.

I dont get it at all

The demon including the one Nezuko hits return back to their portal. Nezuko face return to her neutral expression, she turn around to see Kazumi tearing up while holding a girl. Staring at them she place her hands to their cheeks caressing them.

"All Humans are your family, protect humans."

Looking at the two reminds her of her and her brother."Nezuko?" Nezuko turn around and the demons began to appear.

"The demons are the enemy!"

Nezuko walks before charging at them.

"Nezuko!" The two slayers called.

"Never forgive any demon, who brings harm onto humans!"

Nezuko kicked the demon from above but before it hit the oni, it disappear making a hole on the ground. She turn to the another oni and attacks it. The oni dissapear chuckling evily.

"Nezuko! Dont chase after him! Get back here!" Tanjiro said making Nezuko stop her tracks. "Come to me" with that, Nezuko run towards to the slayers until a portal opened on the ground.

"Nezuko!" The two slayers shouted in worry. The demon tried to grab her but Nezuko jumps over the oni completely ignoring him and followed Tanjiro's order.

Tanjiro was out for a min thinking of something

is it alright to let her handle this?

Mizuki puts her hand on his shoulder making him snap out of his thoughts "What ever your are thinking, we can" Tanjiro look at her and smiled.

Tanjiro walks to Nezuko but a portal appeared beneath him. An Oni jump out beside Nezuko attacking her, luckily she dodge it.

"Kiyomi san! Im going underground! Nezuko, i want you to help Kiyomi san to protect those two... You can do that right?" Tanjiro gave Nezuko a reassuring smile making her nod.