𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

0:12 ───|────── 2:14
|◁ ► ▷| ↺

"Teruko! Kyoshi! ACKK!!!" Tanjiro falls down with the book trown to him.

"Eh? Teruko? Why are you guys trowing things?" Mizuki asked as he help Tanjiro stand up.

"M-mizuki san... Tanjiro san... We panicked when the Tsuzumi vanished so we gather things to protect ourselves." Mizuki smiled at the two and patted their heads.

"You guys are good at handling your self huh? Im proud of you two" Teruko suddenly burst into tears hugging Mizuki.

"Teruko, its okay, we're here, its over now." Teruko continue to cry on her lap as she stroke her hair.

"Kiyomi san is right. Come on, lets head outside." Tanjiro carries Kyoshi on his back while Mizuki carries the little girl in her arms.

"Im picking up Zenitsu and Soichi's scent. They must be outside. Both of them safe-"

I smell blood!

"Ehh? Tanjiro? Whats wrong?" Mizuki asked.

"I-its nothing, lets go now." Mizuki became worried as they start running towards the exit.

"Take this!! Move it! Take this! Draw your sword and fight me! You spineless punk!" The Human boar said.

"Tanjiro... I protected it. Because you said... This was more important than your life. The thing is, i've always had really good hearing. I knew you two was traveling with a demon. Because the sounds demons make aren't anything like human sounds. But.. i can pick up a sound so gentle and kind from Tanjiro especially Mizuki, it makes me want to cry. So kind, K dont think i've ever heard anything like it before. The two of you, despite being a Demon Slayers, is traveling with a demon. But im sure you guys have a reason for that. And that is a reason i can accept! I believe that!"

"Onee san... Even if im a demon... Would you still love me?" An unfamiliar boy said.

"Ofcourse, no matter what, i'll protect you" The Girl said hugging her sibling thight.

"Stop that!" Mizuki kicks the Human boar straight to his head followed by Tanjiro who punch his chest... Breaking his bones.

"He broke his Bones!!" Zenitsu shouted.

"Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps?! Dont you get why Zenitsu refuses to draw his sword? Its because it's taboo for us to draw our sword on each other for no reason!"