𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

0:12 ───|────── 2:14
|◁ ► ▷| ↺

"Mizuki san. Are you okay?" Tanjiro said helping her up.

"Yeah im fine. Sorry to trouble you that you have to be the one who finished off the oni." Mizuki said scratching her nape.

"Oh, its okay! As long as your fine." Tanjiro said as he smile kindly.

"Im actually relief that your the one who finished it. Im sure the Oni is great full for that." Mizuki smiled making Tanjiro blushed a bit.

"Hold on! Inosuke is still alone!" Mizuki nodded and start heading to Inosuke along with Tanjiro.

"So, did you guys defeated it?" Inosuke said as if he's still alright even though he has many cuts all over his body.

"Are you all right, Inosuke?" Tanjiro said ignoring his question.

"I asked you if you guys defeated the oni!"

"Uh yeah, we did! But anyway, Inosuke, how are you feeling?" Mizuki chuckled at them as they start having a small fight again.

"Dont show your kindness to me! Got that? After all, everything you can do, I can do it too! Before you know it, my head will be harder than yours! Not to mention... Not to mention..." Mizuki sigh at him.

"You know there are some times that you need to stay down. Like right now when your severely injured." She said wrapping a cloth around his arms for the blood to stop bleeding.

"Stop thatt! I dont need that! Im totally fine!"

"Huh? What was that? Did lightning just strike?" Tanjiro said as the three of them walk along the river.

"But im not smelling any thunderclouds. The acrid odor in the air is stronger now, so I can't tell." Tanjiro said making Mizuki remember something.

"Tanjiro... I think its Zenitsu! We we're separated earlier before i found you two!" Mizuki informed making Tanjiro worried.

"Then i'll head off that way!" Before Tanjiro went off, Mizuki stopped him.

"I'll go with you too Tanjiro. Inosuke, are you alright alone?" Mizuki asked.

"Go ahead and do whatever you want!" Inosuke said.

"Are you descending Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked making Inosuke confused at his words.

"Are you going down the mountain is what he ment." Mizuki informed.

"Why would i? Just beat it!" Inosuke said pissed.

"No, no, because you're severely wounded."

Well here we go again Mizuki thought.

"Im not wounded at all!" Inosuke shouted.

"Inosuke, everyone could tell that your wounded." Mizuki said making a wtf face.

Suddenly, a sound of footsteps are suddenly heard making the three of them stand in a defensive position.

"All right!! I'm gonna tear you to shreds, you damn demon!!" Inosuke said as the demon started to run away.

"Come back here you demon!!" Inosuke crossed the river to follow it but before that

"Father!!" The demon shouted, making the three confused.

"Inosuke above you!!!" A large demon appeared above Inosuke. Luckily, he dodge it on time before the oni could smash him.

"Don't come near my family! Stay away!!" The demon shouted making the three slayers shiver.

"I'm leaving the rest to you, Father." The girl said leaving.

Moonlight Breathing!/
Water breathing!

Mizuki and Tanjiro said as the charge to the Demon.

Fifth Form: Cresent Moon - Saber light! / Second Form: Water Wheel!

The two tried to pierced their sword onto the Demon's arm but couldn't get it through since its tough.

The demon was about to punch the two when Inosuke blocked his other arm.

The Demon shouted throwing the three of them away.

"We can't slash him even if we use an attack! What should we do?" Tanjiro said

"Dont come near my family!!" The demon said it again and smashed the rock that Tanjiro and Mizuki was standing on earlier.

"What are you looking ? I'm Over here!!" Inosuke said Jumping over the Demon.

The demon punched Inosuke, sending him flying away.

"Ouch!! All that force with just one swipe of its arm! It's no good! I'm not at full power! Not to mention, the bleeding's making me stumble!" Inosuke said caughing.

The demon started chasing him while Mizuki and Tanjiro followed.

"Kyomi san. I'll cut the tree to stop the demon. You go protect Inosuke from it." Tanjiro instructed as Mizuki nodded in agreement.

Mizuki went over near Inosuke, ready to make a barrier to protect him.

"Now!"

Moonlight Breathing
First Form: Dark Moon - Evening Palace force Field!!

Mizuki face her palm to Inosuke, making a barrier between him and and the oni. Before the Oni could shout, the three falls down to him making Mizuki sigh.

"Tanjiro, we have to cut the demon's head right now!" Mizuki said starting to run saying her breathing form.

Moonlight Breathing Fifth Form: Cresent Moon - Saber light!!

The Two slayers tried to cut its head, but before their sword could even contact with the demon's head. The demon lifted the tree, blocking the slayers swords.

Moonlight Breathing
Third Form: Loathsome Moon - Chai-

The Demon swings the tree, catching the two slayers off guard

"I-inosuke!! Wait for us!! Until then, dont die!!!" Mizuki shouted as they were thrown far away from Inosuke.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅