𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

0:12 ───|────── 2:14
|◁ ► ▷| ↺

Arraving early at the the town, you decided to eat first since you cant find your other accompany.

The towns people are busy making money or hanging out but it seems like theres not much people here.

CAWW CAWW CAWW

"Mizuki san! Your Accompany is here!" The crow shouted landing on her table making the other people creeped out because of the talking bird.

"Oh really? Lead me to them" she grab her sword and bag and walks after the white crow.

The crow lead Mizuki to a boy who is wearing a black ang green kimonk that is seems familiar to her. She tap his shoulder and said.

"Uhm, hello? Im Kiyomi Mizuki, i'll be accompanying you for this mission. Pleased to work with you" she bowed at him.

"Oh? Kiyomi san?" The girl looked at him confused but then realised its Tanjiro.

"Oh! Kiyomi san! Its nice seeing you again!" Tanjiro Smiled at her in which she returned.

"Wheres Nezuko? Is she with you?"

"Hmm! She inside this box since she cant be on the sunlight" the girl smiled at him.

"So we both have the same mission! But im worried for you Kiyomi san..." Tanjiro said with a sad smile.

"Why?"

"Well, the mission is about a demon taking young girls... Your a girl and i-"

"Dont worry Tanjiro, i can care of my self" the girl give him a reassuring smile but still, this doesnt make his worries about her go away.

They both walk together looking for some clues.

"Oh, look, there's Kazumi" A woman said pointing at a man who seem like got beaten up.

"Poor thing. He looks so haggard. Because he was with satoko when she was taken." The woman continued.

"Night after night... Its so creepy." "Its so dreadful!" The man and the woman commented.

"When night falls. Yet another young girl will be abducted!" This then caught Tanjiro's attention causing him to stop walking.

"Tanjiro? Where are you going?" Mizuki said following Tanjiro.