Was it all a dream?

Words:413
AN:Be prepared,this shit is emotional asf!

I woke up that morning,Ash wasn't beside me?I ran downstairs only to see the house had no one in it?

But on the table was a note!

'Ashtray
We had to flee,people were onto us!i know how much you may hurt?But I swear one day we will meet again,and hopefully remember each other!But just in case we don't,go to the shop,in the freezer than open the microwave and take the glass plate from the bottom of it.Do what the note says!'

Wtf?Who is after them?Why?What is on that note!
I ran upstairs and put my shoes on then grabbed my bag as I left.

When I got to the shop I did as the note said.I went in the freezer,opened the microwave,and took the glass plate,there was another note.But it was an address!?

'3378 windertime rd'

That sounded familiar?I didn't think it was anything and ran!I ran as fast as I could to the address!Than I realized why it was familiar."windertime,My mom lives in that neighborhood." I for a second didn't want to go?but for Ash,I'd do anything!

When I got in the neighborhood I looked around the entire neighborhood for 3378 and I was starting to give up when in the corner of my eyes I see a house,the numbers on it were 3378.

I ran to it!I banged on the door!And when it opened,I saw Ash,and Fez.

I ran into Ash's arms as he held me tight.

"Young love for my lil bro,ima miss you y/n,but you can always shift again?" Fez said,it caught me off guard?'shift' I didn't...Then I woke up.
I was in my bed freaking out!What the fuck?I NEED to continue?Theres no way ima end it like that!?I again try to shift immediately after,but I couldn't.

Years go by and I still haven't shifted back...Until one day,when I was 18 I decided to try just one more time.
I closed my eyes and started saying afirmatioms.

When I opened them,I was in someone's arms?I turn around to see who it was.

"ASH!"

----------------------------------------------------------------
Are y'all doing okay?this book was emotional and just a shit tone of stuff!But please vote for this book!
I love y'all ❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎/𝘈𝘴𝘩𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘖'𝘕𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘹 𝘺/𝘯 🎉