Cheater

Words:639
AN:TW:sorta nsfw?

I decided to sleep in the living room that night,The worst decision I ever made!While I was out I heard Ash,he was making a lot of noise?Then I heard Fez go in his room.

"WTF ASH?!" "Shhhh!" I wanted to know what was happening but ash slammed to door on Fez's face."what's going on?" I asked."dont-it doesn't matter..." He sighed and went back to his room.

*ok?now i NEED to know what's going on!*

I put my ear up to his door and I heard him kissing someone...But I was right here?

Ashtray's Pov:

I invited this one girl I met at a party!Let me tell y'all what happened!

So I went to a party with y/n and Fez,like always,and when y/n was in the bathroom this one girl came and sat on my lap."yo get-" Fez was about to speak"nah nah it's cool!" I say and grabbed the girls waist."yo ash but what about y/n?she could come out any second bro!?" "Then shell know what I like?" I say and start kissing the girl."nah,im not finna watch you cheat on y/n.im gone." He got up and left.

Me and the girl are still making out and she goes closer to me."yo," I pull away,she looks at me worried."not right here." She smiled and got off of me."so when y/n gets out the bathroom your gonna go in there and wait for me alr?" She got up and went to the bathroom.

I sat there until y/n came back."sorry.." "for what?Its fine?" I kiss her and see her smile."shit I gotta go to the bathroom one sec!" She nods and I got to the bathroom.

When I got in there I immediately got pulled into there!

The girl pulled me into the room and slammed me onto the door while locking it.Then she started to kiss me,Slowly getting closer and more touchy,right before it was about to happen Fez walked in."Ash-BRO NAH!YOU GOTTA STOP!" But I just closed the door and we continued.

After around 2 hours I heard y/n's voice."Ash?ash we're leaving cmon!" I gave the girl my number and left with y/n.

In the car Fez kept glaring at me until we got home.And like 2 days later the girl text me.

"Uh y/n i kinda wanna sleep alone tonight?is that ok?" I ask y/n,who was sitting at the end of my bed

"Uh y/n i kinda wanna sleep alone tonight?is that ok?" I ask y/n,who was sitting at the end of my bed.She nods and gets up to leave.

Around a minute later the girl sneaks in through my window.

Y/n's Pov:
I heard him making out with another girl...in the same room we made out in!THE SAME FUCKING ROOM!I didn't want to believe it so I took a deep breathe and pretended like I left something in his room.

"Hey ash-oh..." I was right...he was making out with this girl and she was all up on him!"no y/n please listen!" I left,slamming his door.

I went to the living room and sat on the couch,crying, and at some point I text my friend who lived in the area.

I frantically pack my bag as ash came running out the room."wait y/n!" "NO!LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME?!I FUCKING KILLED FOR YOU ASH?I KILLED FOR YOU!!" I saw him starting to tear up.

"Y/n calm down!" Fez had left his room."CALM DOWN?!CALM DOWN?IM NOT FUCKING CALMING DOWN!I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I scream and take my stuff and go to my friends house.