Party

Words:944
AN:TW:making out (sexual)

Y/n's Pov:

After we finished making out fez walked in."yo we're leaving yall ready?" I nod and get up,along with Ash.

While we were in the car Fez was looking at us through the mirror. "what?" Ash said looking at Fez."Yall make out a lot?do y'all ever go one day without making out?" We look at each other and start thinking."no." Ash said."OH SHIT THE SCHOOL DANCE IN IS 30 MINUTES!!" I scream after seeing the time."oh shit we probably have to go like this then?" I nod and Fez turns around and starts driving to the school.

Once we get there I buy me and ash some tickets at the front and then go to the auditorium.

"Woah." Ash was surprised at how many people were here,I look around and noticed some more of my friends."KITTY!IVAN!" I ran and hugged them."is that Ashtray?y'all are friends?!no way!" Kitty was shocked when she saw Ash."actually we're a couple!" I say proudly.Kitty and Ivan's mouths drop."YALL ARE A-nooo!No fucking way y/n!" I saw ash blush.

They introduced themself to him and we played some games.At some point they think."what if after school we go to my house and play a bunch of games?" Kitty suggested"Like spin the bottle and shit?" Ivan asked."yea?" We all say sure and hang out for the rest of the night until it's time to go home.

"Ash can Fez take us to Kittys house?" I looked at Ash."sure but I wont be able to sit next to you?" "Oh...I can make it up!" I saw his eyes go wide,so thankful my friends didn't understand it!

"YAY!" Everyone screamed.

"Alr ash I brought your car so you can drive cause I'm not driving everyone." Fez said getting out Ash's car."By the way Lexi is picking me up,I'll text you when I'm home alr?" Fez said and sat down on a bench outside.

"Ok here are the directions!" Kitty puts a GPS up at the front seat.So happy ash was driving and I could still sit next to him.

When we get there we tell her parents it's a sleepover. Two girls and two boys don't seem suspicious at all 👍🏼

We go in kittys room and think of games to play.Ivan and Kitty sit on Kitty's bed while me and ash sit on the floor next to it.We all look around the room for some games."spin the bottle,7 minutes in  heaven, monopoly,tic tac toe,truth or dare?" Games that Ivan suggested "We could play truth or dare?" Kitty replied.

Me and ash look at each other knowing what their probably gonna say for dare.

"Who's going first?" I say adjusting the way I sit."uh Ivan never goes first so he can go first this time!" Ivan came back into reality."huh oh ok uhmmm kitty," she looks more focused now."truth or dare." "Dare!" She says almost immediately."I dare you toooo uhm?call your crush and tell them how you feel!" He smiles "but my crush is here?" We all look around.

When I turn back around to Ivan and Kitty I see them kissing."oh-OH!" I honestly couldn't tell if they enjoyed it or not but even if they didn't we continued the game.

"Because y'all make out a lot we're playingggg," wtf how did she know we made out a lot?"seven minutes in heavennnn!" "7 minutes!?" We could do more than make out in 7 minutes?"yup!y'all are first go on?" She said shoving me and Ash towards the closet.

It was a small closet with barley and room,but enough to were we could both have a little free space.

We get in the closet and I don't know what to do but stare!i stared at him for about 30 secs to 1 minute before I decided to kiss him.He held my back as I cupped his cheeks."4 minutes!" I heard Ivan shout,Ash got more rough.Pulling me in closer,he slowly moved his hands down.

"ANNND TIME!" Me and ash quickly pull away and fix ourself before they opened the closet."wow?y'all really did nothing for 7 minutes?lame." Kitty said moving so we could get out."nah they definitely made out!" Ivan said."and y'all probably fucked?" "For 7 minutes?who would enjoy that?!" "Idk?" I plopped back down next to ash on the floor.

"It's yalls turn?" I said turning around to Ivan and Kitty."can it be 30 minutes in heaven??" Ivan said pouting."30 MINUTES? Hell no! 10 At max!?" He nods and they go in the closet while I start the timer.

While walking back from the door Ash came up and grabbed my waist,turned me around so now I'm facing him."cmon we only got 7 minutes?" He said "we would have made out 3 times tod-" I was cut off by him. Kissing me!

But he was a lot more sexual with it,i knew they were probably peeping through the lines in the closet door or recording but I didn't care?I kissed him back.At around 5 minutes he pushed me onto the bed."Ash wait-" He had pulled away from me."what?" He was panting."what are you doing?" Cause if we were about to fuck on my friends bed while their playing 7-no make that 10 minutes in heaven?hes crazy!"Making the experience better?" He laughs and started kissing me again.