I wont marry the billionaire

Words:1208
AN:Very intimate make out sesh

That night I laid next to Ash,trying to process what had happened!When I thought about it,he took my virginity,but I didn't take his?The thought of that made me kinda sad and mad at the same time.But I still loved him.

"Ash," I said,He turned to me."will you ever give it back?" "Give what-oooooh nah im good." He said as we both laughed.

"Ash-OH NEVERMIND!" Why does Fezco always have to barge in at the worst times?

"Shit!" Ash jumped up and got dressed then he ran after Fez.

Fezco's pov:

"Bro really?alr I'll tell him." Y/n's mom was gonna force her to marry that one billionaire!I decided to go tell them,so she could get ready before-hand.But I walked in and uhm...I don't wanna explain my sight but yk that thing-fuck it,they had sex.

"Ash-OH NEVERMIND!" I screamed running out the room.Ash ran after me."bro I'm so sorry you saw that but-" "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" I threw up,I had just saw the girl I used to babysit naked next to my little brother..."One,it felt good 2,Love?Dont you and lexi ever-" "no?!we dont?!" "Oh..."

"Anyways,y/n's mom is forcing her to marry that one billionaire!" I said,throwing up again. "WHAT?!" He ran back to the room.They better not make out again.

Y/n's Pov:

While ash talked to Fez I got changed into my pair of sweats,and a hoodie of Ash's."y/n-Is that my hoodie?anyways," he said it made me giggle."anyways what?" "You mom is forcing you to marry the billionaire." "i wont." I said stubbornly."how?your moms and alcoholic?she could kill you!" "We could just show her how much we love each other-not by doing that but like making out and shit?Shes not supportive of me but she is supportive of 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦!" She had to be supportive of me and Ash then?

"I-I guess?But we're not getting as intimate infront of you mom,ok?" He said."Alr?" Then we heard someone knock on the front door."Ash!Go get the door!" Fez screamed,ash took me with him to the door.

"Hey-oh." My mom came inside without permission?"ah-stop holding hands?" She separated me and Ash's hands,but we quickly linked them again."whatever,oh by the way Austin,this is y/n!Youll be marrying her!" I shake my head and they sit on the couch.

After Fez came out we all started talking.

"My daughter will be marrying this boy,but they need to get used to kissing and stuff so y/n," I look up from my phone."hm?" "Go ahead and kiss you future husband?" She said with a Smile. I get up and walk towards Ash."wait-" My mom was surprised!I kissed ash,with him kissing me back."no y/n!your supposed to kiss him!" My mom points at the boy."no,cause I don't love him?" "Then who do you like?!?" She sounded hella mad!

I grab Ash's hand and held it up."Ash!" I saw him blushing."hah!nice joke y/n,your not marrying your babysitters brother?He probably won't even let y'all kiss?" Was she dumb?we just did in front of him.

But to prove a point I turned to ash and started to kiss him,this one lasting longer than the last one !I made sure Fez could see."Y/N!THAT SHOULD ME HIM!" She yelled,i pulled away from Ash and looked at my mom."he didn't even move a muscle." I gave her a sarcastic smile as she stormed off with the boy.

"That was fun?" Ash said laughing."not for me?it feels weird watching minors kiss-and not to make it weird or anything but watching the kid i used to babysit make out with my brother is also kinda weird?" Fez has always made me laugh.

"Anyways y'all do what y'all want ima go to the shop?y'all coming?" Ash looked at me and gave me those eyes.You know,those eyes someone gives you when they wanna ask you yes or no but without asking you yes or no?yea he gave me those eyes."sure?" I say and get off of ash.

"Alr let's go!" He said and we all went in the car.

When we get to the shop I sit next to Fez at the register."So hows life,yk the part that doesn't include ash?cause all y'all do is make out and kiss?" Fez said,I smile."it's going...ok?i dont really have a life without ash actually?" He scoffs."of course." This mother and her daughter came in the store and he quickly hid his blunt.(he gave it to me to hold) "can i go in the back w ash till they leave?if they see me holding a blunt they might call the pigs?" He nods and I head in the freezer w ash.

"Hey y/- put that down." He never wanted me to get into shit like this."woah im just holding it for Fez?A mom and her daughter came in the shop and he had nowhere to hide it?" "Oh!give it to me." He held out his hand."what why?" "So I make sure you don't hit it?" I sigh and give him the blunt.

I sit in there with him for a while until Fez came in."yo their gone?" He held his hand infront of me."I took it so she couldn't hit it." Ash said handing him the blunt."Alr?" He said and made his way to the counter.

"It would have been better high." I say and get up out my chair."what would?" He looks up from his phone.

I start kissing him,sitting on his lap as he turns his phone off and wraps his arms around me.I pulled away
"Oh?" Ash said and continued to kiss me.

I place my hands on the back of his neck.He pulled away."Y/n," he said."yea?" "What if someone walks in?" "Then we stop?" He laughed and we started kissing again.

He was starting to get more rough."Ash-" I say trying to breathe.He took that as an opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth."woah!i didn't know y'all were like that?" Rue was always the chillest when it came to me and ash.Ash opened his eyes as I tried to pull away from him.But he held me closer?

"Uhh here!" Rue handed him $50 and took her stuff then left.Me and ash continued making out for 3minutes.

Fezcos pov:

I was at the front and saw rue walk in."wassup rue?" "Hey!is ash in the back?" I nod and she started walking towards the freezer.

I see her walking out a minute later and when she reached me she said "you know their making out in there?like his tongue is down her throat her and shit?" "They always do that?"  I said,She laughed while leaving.