Move in

Words:1004
AN:TW:Drugs,addict mom⚠️

"Y/N I FUCKING SWEAR!" My mom was fighting with me like always."YOU SWEAR WHAT?THAT YOUR 'gonna send me to Fezcos'?" I screamed back at her,mocking what she always said to me.She never really meant it though."YES!AND THIS TIME I FUCKING MEAN IT!" She screamed throwing me a suitcase."FINE!HE'LL BE WAYYYY BETTER THAN YOU,YOU FUCKING DRUG ADDICT WHORE!" I scream back taking the suitcase to my room and packing.

"That fucking bitch!i hope she fucking dies from a drug overdose or something!" I say under my breath while packing.

And if y'all are wondering 'where's your dad y/n?' My dad left like,forever ago.He never came back!Causing my mom to fall into a deep state of depression and addiction,hurting everyone around her!A while back my dad went to prison for robbery!My mom was pissed that he couldn't send her money anymore.(she always used that money for drugs)
Anywaysss enough with the past,continue the present!

"DONT EVER FUCKING COME BACK SLVT!" My mom screamed at me,leaning on my doorframe while smoking a cigarette."I DONT WANT TO!" I finished packing my suitcase and grabbed my backpack out of my closet so I could pack some more stuff.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP I CANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU!" She turned away."GOOD!I DONT WANT WHORES LOOKING AT ME!" I screamed puting my charger in my backpack.

Once I finished stuffing my backpack I ran to the car with my mom."You better be fucking happy!your going to 'a better place'!NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ME!" She screamed at me while pulling out the driveway.

I put my AirPods in and blast my music on full volume.

I was super excited to see Fezco again,him and my mom still kept contact so he had an update on me weekly.I hope my mom told him that I have to live with him!

Fezcos pov:

"Yo ash,this girl I used to babysit has to stay with us for a while.Her and her mom got in a huge fight and her mom hates y/n.So get ready." I said to Ash,my brother.He nodded and got off his bed.

"Wait who is she again?like what's her name?" Ash came up to me."oh,her names y/n and she's 15 right now I think?" He nods and heads back up to his room.

Y/n's Pov:

After a while I laid down and fell asleep.I woke up to a car door slamming."Get up slvt!we're here!" She slammed open the door on my side. I got up and made sure I had everything before I went inside.

When I had all my stuff I saw fez come outside and open his arms for a hug."FEZ OMG HII!" I scream and run to hug him."hey y/n" he laughs.

After pulling away from our hug I saw this boy behind him.He looked my age?He had two face tattoos,one was a diamond and the other was AT.what the fuck did the at mean?I shrugged it off and fez helped me put my stuff inside.

"Alr y/n,you can either sleep on the couch or in ash's room." Fez said pointing at the couch,then the boys room.Well,Ash's room."uhh I'll sleep here..." I say sitting on the couch."yea she's not sleeping in MY room?" Ash sounded offended?!I shrugged it off as I put my bags next to the couch.

It was night time when I got there so I watched Tiktok on my phone before falling asleep.

I woke up to a feeling by my feet.Ash was sitting there,just looking at me,like he wanted to kill me?!"why are you here?" He said making eye contact with me."what?me and my mom got in an argument?" "Mhm sureee?" He says before getting up.wtf?

"Yo ash,cmon!we gotta go to work!" Fez said."are you sure we can leave y/n here?she might steal smth?" Ash said looking down at me."uhm...she should be fine?cmon!" Fez replied.I smiled at ash while he gave me a snarl.

After a while I got bored and started texting and calling my bestie.

"HEYYYY KARA!" I scream."HEYYYY GIRL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" "Im at my old babysitters house." I heard the front door open and hung up."yo y/n,no one tried to break in right?" Fez said while walking in."no?" I put my phone down."well I got us all some food,here!" He threw me some McDonald's.
How tf did he know my order?

Ash quickly snatched the bag out my hand."wtf?" I say.
"You don't need it,what you need is-" He was cut off by fez snatching the bag out his hands and giving it to me."she needs to eat!" Ash rolled his eyes and went to his room.

"One sec y/n,ima go talk to him?" He said while walking to his room.

Ashtray's Pov:

I go to my room and lay on my bed,just lay there.Thinking about how I feel abt y/n."yo ash wtf?why do you treat her like this?" Fez burst into my room and sat next to me."what do you mean?" I sit up."You fucking body shamed her and your treating her like shit?!Why tf are you acting like that!" I roll my eyes and lay back down."that's not cool bruh..." Fez said and left.

But i honestly only treated her like that cause I didn't know how I felt?If I was okay w her or not okay?But I don't think she likes me...But that's just me?

I close my eyes and drift away into a sleep.*shit I'm dreaming about her!* I think as I force myself awake.I wasn't going to sleep tonight.