Panic

Words:867
AN:🚫

Ashtray's Pov:

I wake up and see y/n still laying on me,I wake her up cause I needed to see if Fez made it home safe.

But he wasn't anywhere in the house?"y/n?" I scream for her."yea?" She screams back,coming downstairs."have you seen Fez?" I say opening my phone."no?" She says and leaves,im guessing to look for Fez.

Y/n's Pov:

I first went to the bathroom.I needed time to remember what me and ash did last night *we better not have fucked...* I say in my head,I didn't really remember any of it,only ash's groans.

After a few minutes I get out and look for Fez."FEZ?" I scream out."Wait!" I run to the driveway and see his see his car still there?"his cars still here?" I say walking Back to ash."let me call him." I stayed silent,Fez didn't answer.We we're starting to get worried.

I go up to Ash's room and sit in his bed while scrolling on my phone. "Y/n," Ash came up to me."yea?" I put my phone down."Fez's here cmon he needs to talk to us!" He motions his head for me to go over to him.

"Yea?" I say,going downstairs."What did y'all do last night?" Fez said,sitting on the couch."I don't really-" "we made out,and more." Ash said,smirking at me. "what do you mean 'and more'?" Fez said standing up. "uh i dont know? Ash says."Ash.Please tell me y'all didn't have sex?" Fez said looking at me and Ash."oh no we didn't?" Ash said,resting his face."Then what did y'all do?" "I needa get water." I get up and leave Ash with Fez.

While I'm in the kitchen I heard Ash talking to Fez,but I can't hear what he's saying?When I go back Fez is staring at me and ash looks downward.

"You rode him?!" He sounded actually mad."what?no!" "He just told me everything that happened last night dont fuckin play with me y/n!" "He made me though?!" I saw Fez's face turn to confusion."How did HE make YOU ride him?"

I tell him everything."stop fuckin lying y/n." Fez said looking at me."Shes not..." Ash said keeping his head down."what?" Fez stopped looking at me."shes...shes telling the truth..." I knew he was ashamed of himself,I could tell!"wait so you-WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT ASH?!" He screamed at him."I let him though." He didn't know who to blame and just sent us to Ash's room,what a very smart idea?

When we get in the room ash grabs me.

"Why would you tell him?" He was mad,shit!"i-fez was yelling at me...I'm sorry I didn't mean to I swear!" I say."yea sure,just-just don't talk to me." He says,going over to his PC.

My eyes start watering and I ran to the bathroom.

I try and hold it together,The thought of him hating me made me hate myself!But I couldn't hold it in,i burst out into tears,crying and collapsing onto the floor,gasping for air.

After about 5 minutes I hear a knock on the door."y/n?" It was ash.I try and wipe my tears,trying to make it look like I never cried."Y/N!" He started screaming and jiggling the doorknob."ok ok!?" I say,my voice shaking.

"Y/n...Come here." He says opening his arms."Im sorry ash!" I say,crying into his shoulder."it's my fault...im sorry!" He says,I heard pain in his voice

He helps me into the room,when I get there I lay on the bed as he puts his head on my chest.

"Y/n," he lifted his head up."yea?" "Calm down,breathe!like this." He says,helping me breathe,it helped a little.

I lay back down,with him laying his head back on my chest.We at some point fall asleep.

Fez wakes us up.

"Wake up dickheads." He shook us."what is it?" Ash said,tired."we gotta do a drug deal,get ready." Ash immediately got off of me and got dressed,me too.

When we all got in the car Ash turned around to me.

"This is serious shit y/n do not make any fucking noise or been seen!you can't!you life fucking depends on it y/n!" I nod and look out the window.

At some point we pick rue up.2 pac was playing on the radio and she started vibing and singing along,she sounded like she was on drugs.But no surprise,she always is.

I saw Ash getting annoyed."yo can you tell her to shut the fuck up?" Ash said to Fez."Yeah rue you gotta chill out back their fr.Me and Ash gotta handle some serious business right now so..." I still didn't know what they meant?"yeah no for sure,no I can do that,i could just lay back here,Real comfy!" Rue said,laying back down.