Mommy's Number 1[S.J]

abigail-7
scarlett-38
fluff
______________________________________

abigails pov

today my mommy was taking to to dance today i really didnt want to im so tired and my coach is pushhing me so much and making me take more class and privet ones aswell because she thing "im her best dancer" and she want me to get better so i can be a better dance even tho im an ok dancer and im ok with that but she thinks if i take me classes ill be better.

i really dont see the point if im "her best dancer" why would i need more classes but i cant say anything or mommy will say im being dramatic and say its just a bit of dance but im am going to dance almost every day every week i go every day exept sunday when the studio is closed my mom thinks its really great that my coach thinks im "her best dancer" she says she so proud of me for that but i dont get a choice and i know if i did have a choice i would still like to do dance but not as much maybe 3 times a week insted of 6.

i didnt realise i had completly zoned out when i heard my moms car door open and she gets out and closes it agian , i take my seat belt of and get out meeting my mom at the back of the car where she is getting my dance bag with my ballet shoes,tap shoes and my reglar dance shoes i was already in my leatard as my mom says it would get me more dance time.

we make our way to the studio front door after mommy locks the car and we sign in today was a saturday so non of the others were here it was a privat today like every saturday i dance and rehers me daces for about 3 hours and then take a 15 minute snack break and then another 4 hour and then i go home which is more then i would do then on a week day as i have school but somethimes i get pulled out of class out of no where and mommy takes me to dance but thats very rare.

after we sign in we make our way to the changing room where my coach is waiting for me.

"hey guys"she says smiling
"hey" both me and my mommy say
"right do abigail today your going to practic your lyrical solo first for this week then your tap solo thats for next week and your ballet solo and your lyrical solo for the week after,got it?" she says a bit more stirn
"yea ofcoure" i say already feeling tired at the though of all that dance as it was only 9 in the moring.

my mommy smiles at me and makes her may to the room where she can wach but is not actually in the same room as me and my coach but she can still hear what my coach is saying.

after i finish streaching  and i finished up with my lyrical dance i go and get my tap shoes for my first solo and i see mommy also coming out room she was in maybe shes going to talk to my coach.

no that infact was not true ahe followed me to the dressing room when we walk in she says "what the matter abi why are you acting so tired or sad?"
"im fine" i tell her back"
"no abi your not tell me what the problem is"
"mom i told you im fine"
"ugh abi tell me whats wrong i can tell your not fine so tell me now"she almost yells at me which leads me to get frustrated with her for not listening to me so without thinking i snap at her
"MOM JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT WANNA BE HEAR I WANNA GO HOME AND BE IN BED AND CUDDLE WITH MY MOM LIKE NORMAL KIDS IM TIRED I DONT WANN BE HEAR"i yell at her and feel tears in my eyes
she signs ans sits down next to where i was standing i just stay still with my back now away from her.

im breathing heavy not know what will happen next until i heard her say something "im sorry baby" is all she says and grabs my arm facing me towards her pulling me onto her lap all i wanna do is cry right now so i do i couldnt hold it in anymore.

i sob in my mommys chest as she strokes my hair "shhh baby its ok princess iv got you ok" she whispers in my ear i could her her crying by her voice " its ok princess were going home ok where going home now shhh" she whispers again softly i get up off her lap wanting to go home and i colect my things in my bag as and mommy says shes going to speek to my coach.

5 minute later she come into the room and smiles at me and puts her hand out for me to grab so i do and we walk out.

she tells me i will be doing 3 classes a week with only 1 privat which will last 4 hours instead of 7 hour which i was pleased about.

and we drove home.

---------------------------

sorry i have not been very active , hope you all well x