Ice Skating Performance [S.J.]

Scarlett's pov:

Today was my daughter yn ice skating performance, I love watching her companion she is so passionate about it I love it but I have no idea what her dance looks like because she would not let me go to her classes with her this time which I thought was strange because she always loves having me watch a cheer her on but maby tbi gs have change it make me sad to think that because she's still be baby yes she is 8 years old now but she's still so little.

The marval cast will be coming to watch too like lizzie, rdj, evens, Hemsworth all of them which she is exited about, "hey yn baby wake up we have to get going" I say as I wake the 8 year old up it had always been difficult waking her up she is not a morning person like her mama "no mommy I wanna sleep more" she groaned I chuckle but my heard melted when she called me mommy she my only daughter and only child so I charish these moments "come on baby you have your companion today" I say softly kissing her cheeks as I stroke her hair "5 more minutes please mommy" she says I can't say not to her "alright 5 more minutes scooch over so I can get in" I say, iv already got everything ready the night before so all we need to do now is get ready eat and go, she moves over and I get under the blacket she immediately sits on my lap nad leys her head on my chest I smile warmly as I hold her she's fast asleep, we are not in a rush this morning so I let her sleep 10 minutes since we have spare time "ok baby we have to wake up now" I whisper in her ear "OK mama" she sits up and stretches I rub my hands on her sides as she does so she gives me a long hug so I rub one had on her back and the other tapping her bottom lightly (motherly way).

I run my hand through her hair as I sit up and carry her down stair we have a 2 hour drive ahead of us to be able to get there so I put her in her car seet and see she is nocked out cold so I'll just get her dressed in the car when we arrive I get the bags in the car and pack some snacks for when she wakes up and after her composition.

(2 hours later)

Yn pov:

I just woke up and mama said where about 5 minutes away and she will change me and we will eat when we get there I'm so excited because I have a surprise for my mama she plays the amazing black widow and with her birthday coming up I thought I would as my teacher if I could do a black widow proformans and she agreed I told mama she was not aloud to come and watch me practice because I didn't want to spoil the surprise mommy was pregnant with my when she was filming with marval she always says I'm a big part of her character which makes me happy, we finally made it and mama gets out the car and hips into the back "ok baby I have you clothes in the bag I'll get you changed and you can have smoothing to eat, she gets me changed and gives me a breakfast bar and a banana I eat it all because I'm really hunger" OK sweet girl you ready? " she asked" yesss"i squeel in excitement as she just chuckles.

( time skip got my makeup and red wig on)

Still yn pov:

Mama and all my aunt and uncles are sitting down in the audience and I'm getting my costume on

(you can pick which one)

It's my turn to go on and

I just finished my proformans and I can see my mama crying I really hope she likes it I make my way out there ring and soon they will be saying who won so we all like up they announce the 3rd place and 2nd place and now its down to who come 1st "and first place goes to yn johansson with black widow" they announced I was so happy and went to the stand and they put my medal over my head and now I can go to my dressing room to my my mama.

Scarlett's pov:

I was talking with lizzie when they announced that yn was on next so I watch as she comes on the ice with a black widow suit on I can feel my eyes get teary and she does her dance I'm so proud of her and I'm so happy now I know why she didn't want me there we make our way to yn dressing too and knock on the door "come in" I hear her sweet voice in so I open the door and se her in her costume I just run up to her and start crying.

Yn pov:

As my mama opened the door she saw me in my costume and she ran up and huged my tight all I could her is hef crying and say "I love you so much baby" over and over again "I love you too mama" I say and we broke the hug she kissed my head a says"im so proud on she" I just smile and hug her again

Is this ok I didn't know what to do x