Helping (N.R)

Y/N pov:

I was running for my life as I escaped the red room I some how managed to get out the mined control and I found I peace of paper with a way out signed natalia romanova I new who she was madame B always compared me to her and she had red bellet shoes that madame B said I had to use and only me but iv never met her iv see some photos of her and I looked a bit like her but never though anything of it.

I had come to the end of a platform and then I realised the red room was in the air that's why I had to bring a parashoot I thought to myself, I quickly buckled it in and dived not wanting to get cough escaping, I was close to the floor so I pulled my parashoot and landed in a tree so I unbuckled myself and clumped down, I grunted as my feet touched the floor I had no idea where i was but I could hear busy cars so I headed that way.

I made my way to a roade that had a bunch of tall buildings and a lot of lights then I heard foot Steps behind my so like iv been tough I quickly look back ready to fight until I see I familiar looking red head the person I hade been shown in the red room I just stared at her with fear I'm my eyes and I started to breath heavily.

Natasha's pov:

I went on a walk to clear my head from all the streets my missions have been giving me when I see someone land a parashoot in a try so I decided to go and see if they meeded help but by the time a could see them they are climbing down the tree and walkes away like nothing happens they look like a little girl woch concerned me a bit because they were in a parashoot so a followed then yes I know it sounds creepy but ever since I had my little girl iv been motherly to all kids but I didn't get to watch her grow up
So I think that's why I want to make sure that kids are not hurt.

The reason I didn't get to watch my little girl is because she was born in the red room and I escaped I tryed so hard to escape with her but it was impossible because of how little she was she was about 3 months old when I escaped but I made a promise to save her when she was a bit older but I never was able to fined the location I really did try but after years and years I never got a lead and I would always think of her not I day went by that I didn't so iv always tryed my best to make sure kids are OK hoping that my little girl was as well.

When I was walking towards her she must of heard my coming because she turned quickly and look like she was ready to fight me and I saw fear in her eyes so I said something hoping to calm her "hey hey its ok I'm not going to hurt you my name is natasha romanoff, are you ok?" she looks so much like me she had my ginger hair but it was much longer like it had never been cut my green eyes my nose my jawline she looked almost identical "I dont understand you" she spoke in Russian (you will only speek Russian and think Russian but I won't be translating it) "my name is natasha romanoff, are you OK?" I spoke back in Russian "um this is going to sound a but weird but I was raised by a place called the red room and a managed to escaped and I have no idea where I am my names is alianova" she spoke again my heart sunk that's the name of my daughter but she didn't say her last name which means she was never told it "alright alianova would you like to come with me" I asked she looked scared "I promise I won't hurt you ill make sure your safe" I spoke "um I think I'm oki thank you" she said and started walking away "wait please your just a little girl ill help you please Come with me" I begged her "umm ok yea OK I guess that won't be bad" she said I sighed in relief so I took her hand witch she tensed up at but soon relaxed and we started walking to the compound.

Hello so sorry have not posted I started a new school a couple weeks ago but I have a week of now so hopefully I'll post a bit more, yall want PART 2?