cuddly baby[S.J]

ophelia-1
scarlett-35
fluff
___________________________________

scarletts pov

i was woken from my sleep at the sound of my daughter crying which was very unusual because i would normally have to wake her up in the moring i guess she just the her mama she loves sleep.

i look over at the clock and see its 6:24 in the moring which makes me frown at the early time and the fact my daughter is awake at such time so i hope out of bed turning the light on in my room so i could see and make my way to her room.

as i arrive at her door all you could hear is the sound of a very unhappy baby which makes me sad as it would any mother if there baby was crying.

i walk in her room and see her standing up in her crib rubbing her eyes with her dummy in her mouth and as soon as she see me she stops crying and streaches out her arms for me so i walk over to her rubbing her hair kissing her head to see if she ok and she make grabby hand so i pick her up and bounce her around rubbing her back with one arm and the other holding her to make sure she dosnt fall.

she nusels her head in my neck calming down and i say "whats the matter baby" and she brings her head out of my neck and point to me which confused me at first but i soon get it shes trying to say she wants me so i confirm it with her "you want me baby?" i say to her and she nodds her head which makes me smile because shes not the most cuddly baby she would rather be getting herself into trouble.

as she starts to grow sleepy and myself i take her back to my room where i lay down and she rests her head on my chest relaxing and i look down at her and kiss her head closing my eyes too.

my babygirl...