Ran Away[S.J]

Name:violet johansson
Age:15
Scarletts ags:37
Tw-sh-curse words
Fluff
_______________________________________

Violets pov:

Right now my mom is on set at work and I'm home alone I messaged my aunt lizzie asking her if she could come over for a bit and she said she could so she's on her way over I'm cleaning up the kitchen my mum messaged me telling me to clean the house do that's what I'm doing if I don't do as she says then she will yell at me or ground me she blames it on how stressed she is but I fined it unfair.

15 min time skip

I was wiping the counters down when I heard a car pull up I walked to the window and it was lizzie I ran to the door and open it running to hug her when she got out her car "hey scwert" she hugs me chuckling "hey liz" we walk into the house and she sits on the couch as I go to finish cleaning "what are you doing?" she questioned "mom told me I have to clean the house befor she got back so that's what I'm doing" I tell her "well I'm here so leave it for now" she says pulling me to the couch we watch 3 movies and it's about 3pm now mom comes home around 5pm so I still have two hours until she comes home.

Time skip 45 mins

It's almost 4pm me a lizzie must of lost track of time "well babes I'm going to head home alright" she says standing up "alright liz" I stand up and walk to the door with her " call me later OK" she tells me kissing my head " will do bye liz" "bye hun" I go and sit down on the couch then I remembered I still have all the house work to do "shit how am I supposed to do it all in an hour" I curse myself and start running around vacuuming, picking up trash, wiping down the counter until I hear the door opening and hearing my mom say "violet I'm home" shit I think "hey mom your home early" I say nervously "yea I got of early" she sets her bags down and shoes of and walks I to the kitchen " did you even clean like I told you to" she says slitly raising her voice "Y-yea I did u-um lizzie came o-over I must have lost track of t-time" I say my voice shaking "I doesn't look like you did anything" she yells " violet I asked you to clean your 15 you should know better then that" she yells "I-i-I did cle-" I start "just shut up and go to your room" she yells I run to my room and start crying locking my door I.

Sitting on my bed I start thinking, if she hates me so much why did she keep me, why is she so mean, is it because she thinks I'm worthless I go to my bathroom and grab a razor pulling my leggings down and start to cut my thighs blood runs down and I wipe it up moving to my wrists I'm crying until I think, what if I run away would it save me from this misery I clean my things put my pants on I don't care about my wrists, I go to my closet and grab and back packing everything I need I grab my money box that iv saved all my money in last time I checked I had about 600 dollars in so I take all the money, I zip up my bag and climb out my window making sure my mom doesn't see me, I have no idea where I'm going to go I can't go to lizzie because she will tell my mom I'm there my other family lives in LA and I'm in NEW YORK so I can't really get there so I will just go to a park.

Scarlett's pov:

I just yelled at violet and sent her to her room I don't even k ow why I yelled at her she did clean I do t know what's wrong with me I'm just so stressed I need to go apologise to her I walk up the stairs and knock on her door "baby can I come in please" I ask I do t hear anything "baby I know your upset I understand please let me in I'm sorry" silence.

I try to open the door but it's locked shit I go to my room and get a hear pin and unlock the door I walk on to fined its empty I go to the bathroom nothing I look in the flook and there's blood "wtf" I think "VIOLET baby where are you" I yell I look in her closet she not there but most of the clothes are gone and her window is open "fuck no no no VIOLET where are you" I yell again hoping so didn't do what I think she did "BABY" I yell there so sighn of her in the house its like she was never here.

I run down stairs to my phone and call 911

Scarlett'
911

"911 what's your emergency"
"my daughter ran away"
"OK can you discribe what she looks like"
"she's got long blond hair up to her waist she had green eyes (more stuff about you)
" alright we have sent police out looking for the girl where do you live"
"it's (the address)"
"alright come to the station"
"alright"

Call ends

I grab my keys making my way to the station getting out my car heading inside "hi my name is scarlett johansson I called earlier about my missing daughter" "ah yes miss johansson Come with me" we walk into this room and she asks me questions like do you know why she would run away? How old is she? What's her name? They ask for pictures so I get them to them.

Alright miss johansson we have already set police looking for her we will do the best we can could I have your phone number I leave and go to my car and just sit there crying is is my fault all of it I'm such a bad mother, I call lizzie.

Scar- hey liz
Liz- hey scar are you alright you should like you've been crying?
Scar-violet ran away liz she's gone because of me she's gone
Liz- WHAT what do you mean what happens scar?
Scar-I yelled at her for not cleaning the house but she did clean the house a-a-and she left
Liz-Omg I'm on my way over
Scar-okay

Call ends

I make my way home liz is not hear yet so I go inside and sit on the couch balling my eyes out I hear the door open and lizzie come running in "omg scar how could you let this happen what where you thinking" she yells " I know I'm sorry I dont know happened" I sob "oh scar" she softens up and hugs me whispering sweet nothings in my ear " it's OK scarlett we will fined her" I say I just want my baby "scar have you tryed to call her" liz asked "no I haven't" I run and grab my phone calling her but she doesn't answer she just ends it I sight.

Time skip 4 hours

It's been 4 hours and I finally got a call from the police saying they found her I was so relieved I got up a ran to my car they told me to pick her up so I waisted no time to go and get her.

Violet's pov:

I was in the park I had just on into Walmart and bought a drink and something to eat when I see the police park outside the park I just look down concentrating on eat hoping they are not coming to fine me but it was just my luck they came up to me,
Hey are you violet johansson
Yea I am is everything OK?
You need to come with us so we can get you to your mother
I didn't fight it so I stand up and go with them they take me to the police station where I saw my mom standing there at the front desk miss johansson here is your daughter
The cop said she turned around and ran to my hugging me tight "thank you so my officers" I said to them "no problem ma'am" we make our way to her car and she starts to drive not saying anything.

We got home and is so awkward she opens the door and pull to to the couch and just sits there hugging my "pls pls pls dont do that again pls violet I'm so so sorry for what I did to you" she cryed I just sat there and hugged her back she let go on me and put her hands on my cheeks "please baby girl don't do that again pls I'm sorry" she said "I'm sorry too mama I shouldn't of ran away a I'm sorry please forgive me" I say " I will always forgive you I love you baby" I love you too mama".

Lol this is rubbish hope you enjoy x