Bad Mood But Sleepy [N.R]

Nat age :37
Sawyers age : 2
Name: sawyer romanoff
_______________________________________

Nats pov:

Today I'm out shopping with sawyer she's in her pram not really doing anything because she's in a bad mood she hates coming to the shop I don't really see why I knew this was not going to last forever because she hates staying still so I'm trying to get the shopping done quick but not too quite I don't want to forget anything.

And just as I though that she started whining so I plucked her up out her pram so she would not have a full breakdown I rocked her in my arms and pushed the pram grabbing things I needed.

Sighing as I payed for everything having a sleeping baby in my arms I knew soon as I put her in her car seat she would cry and I hate seeing her upset because it makes me upset.

I head back to the car open her door and slowly place her in her car seat she didn't move do I buckle her on close the door and put the bags in the car driving off.

* time skip 20 mins *

I just parked up at the compound and wanda is her to greet us by us I mean sawyer she's been inlove with her scone she was born she carfuly pickles her up and walked inside leaving me with the bags, I just chuckle she's like Sawyers big sister i won't say other mother because she's only young so I know she's not ready for a kid.

I grab the bags and head inside to the kitchen to put everything away I'm a bit worried because I heard a thud from the living room and a little cry so I run I to the living room and seen my baby in wandas arms and wanda who is trying to calm her down it breaks my heart.

"hey what's the matter princess" I say taking her out of wandas arms and cradling her in my arms she sobs and points to her head and wanda said "she fell over trying to pick up this pillow that's way to big for her to pick up and fell backwords, I'm so sorry Nat I was ment to be watching her".
I see the guilt in her eyes.

"it's fine wanda all kids fall over don't worry about it" I reassure her she smiles and walked into the kitchen I hear ruffling so I take it she was finishing my job.

I took sawyer upstairs for her nap I checked her head and it was fine so I lay her down and give her some kisses which calmed her down Alot she leid there looking at me paying with my hair and really wanted some cuddles from her right now because iv been away on lots of missions so I pick her up and take her to my room where a lay with her on my chest I gave her, her dummy and we bother went to sleep.

I really enjoy having my babygirl to cuddle with u can't imagine life without her even tho I never thought I could have kids.

Hey I know it's not long but it's a little something I'm trying to post more soon because it's almost Christmas break x