Worried

Time Skip: 1 month later

Seokjin's POV

It's almost 1 month and here I am making kimchi by waking up at 5 a.m as today I and that dickhead I mean Taehyung have to show our professor whose idea is better.  And I will make sure to prove him, that Kim Seokjin never loses and never will. After that day I never talked with Taehyung, the way he insulted my food in front of the whole class. If he really hated my cooking he could have told me that day only, then I would feed the poor instead of feeding him.

I was so busy thinking that I didn't even realise that I was going to chop my fingers along with the cabbage but again thanks to Hoba whose timing is always correct " Aish hyung, again to which dreamland you went, if I would not see at correct time you would literally chop your finger but see still you got a cut. Hyung seriously,  now come let's clean the cut"

After that he did first aid to my finger and told me to take shower and then come back till then he will try to cut the vegetables. I went to our shared bedroom to take out my towel and bathrobe from my closet.

I was walking out from our room when my phone ringed it was connected to the charger, so I went near the plug switched it off and then unlocked my phone, to see almost 15 missed calls from my brother. Did something happen to him, negative thoughts were coming in my head, he did not do that again right, no please no. I came back to my senses when my phone ringed once more.

I received the call and put it near my ear and said nervously,

" Hello, who is this???" My hands are shaking. I don't want to hear something negative

" We are from XXXX hospital, Mr Jackson Wang and Mr Kim Namjoon had a severe accident while driving, we tried to call you as you were in Mr Kim Namjoon's speed dial. But couldn't connect to it. I hope you come soon as it's important for a family member to be present. Thank you "

"Hello, hello" Aish, they fucking cut my call. I have to reach Tokyo as soon as possible. Fuck project, fuck everything. I need to know how my brother is. But how, at this time how I am going to get a ticket.

Yes, got it. I don't have any other way I have to do this. But before I have to pack my things, and submit my email to the university that I won't be attending the university for a few days, so I took out my suitcase and started packing the clothes which I got near my hand. 

Just then Hoseok entered the room and asked, " Hyung, what happened, why are packing your things are you planning to run away so because of that Taehyung??"

" Shut the fuck up Hobah and help me pack my things" I didn't mean to yell at Hoba, but I didn't have any option left, I am really tensed about my hyung.  He silently came and helped me.

" I am sorry Hoba I didn't mean to yell at you. Something came up, so I have to go. Can you please pack my remaining clothes till then I will just make a call" . He nodded his head with a faint smile.

I am currently standing in the balcony and trying to call the number which I never wanted to call, I just hope he receives my call please please, and after two rings I heard someone's voice but it's not that person's whom I was expecting,

" Hello is Mr Kim there??"

" Who are you??" The voice came from the other side. I know this voice it's his secretary.  So without wasting any time.  I asked him

" Mr Lee I am Seokjin, can you please book my flight to Tokyo fast, Hyung had an accident and I need to go there and please inform Mr Kim, to reach there as hyung's condition is crucial"

" Okay will do it. And will send you the details of the flight soon" he said

" Thanks" I greeted. Hoba finished packing my things. I didn't have time to take shower now, so I just changed my clothes.

I was walking out when Hoseok asked me, " Hyung what happened where are you going suddenly?? Everything is okay right?? What about the challenge??"

" I will come and tell you hoba, and hyung is sorry again for shouting at you. Take care of yourself, I will try to come back soon. And if you feel alone call Jungkook or Yoongi. Hmm take care, I have already informed the university that I won't be attending the classes for a few days, so don't be tensed. Bye Hoba, use my car till I am not here. I will just book a cab and go. Okay??"

" Yes hyung, come home safely" Hoseok said with tears in his eyes. I want to tell him but I know if I do he will hang along with me. Which I don't want. This past 6 yrs he has done a lot, now I don't want to be a burden to him.  I said my good bye and booked a cab to the Seoul Airport.

At the university

Author's POV

Their English class is going to start. It's almost one month, this one month Taehyung and Jimin has got pretty close, for Jimin it's just to keep their friendship as same as before even after hearing that he likes him. For Taehyung he just want to be close to Jimin so that he can erase Jin's face. Now Jungkook was out of the way.

So he is planning to tell Jimin his feelings once he get the correct time, which he is not getting as in university Jimin will always stick to Jungkook as a glue and when they would be at his home, yes Jimin is helping Taehyung with his project, Yoongi will always interrupt them.

Taehyung is a bit tensed because he knows Jin will do anything to win, but Taehyung is also not less. But the thing is neither Jin nor Hoseok has reached the campus. Taehyung just smirked with a evil smile. Maybe Jin got scared of him and is not going to come.  Taehyung thought

Just then Hoseok came rushing to the class. He sighed relief when he saw the professor has not come yet. But where is Jin.

Not seeing Jin, Jungkook asked, " Hobi where is Jin hyung"

" I don't know Kook, he said he is having something urgent and he went out of the apartment by booking a cab. He told he already informed the dean that he won't be attending the classes for a few days. " Hoseok said with a faint smile.

Taehyung who was listening to them from the front bench said, " that means he ran away from me. Aish such a coward he is."

" Shut up okay, he is not the one who runs away from his problems, something really came up orelse he would stop that mouth of yours." Jungkook argued.

Taehyung didn't say anything. He just turned in front and continued writing something in his notebook. Their professor forgot about their challenge, neither the class nor Taehyung made him remember. Taehyung didn't mean to win like this, as much he knew about Seokjin in this one month. He was not really the one who would run away. Then why, did something happen to his family, his boyfriend but his boyfriend is here sitting behind him and chatting with Jimin. Then what?? Why the hell is he worrying about him, he should be happy, that he doesn't have to see his face then why??? Whole period Taehyung just thought about Seokjin only.

After the class got over, Taehyung went to Hoseok and asked him

" Yeah Hoseok, can we talk please??"

Hoseok was a bit shocked why did he need to talk to him, but still he agreed and said, " Yes sure"

" Do you know what happened to Seokjin, I mean he is not the type of guy to run away so I am asking" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok was going to answer but was cut off by Yoongi who was standing behind him,  " Are you worried about him, Tae ah??" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrows.

" Worried?? Am I really worried about him" Taehyung asked himself.

" Yaah Tae ah stop talking with yourself, orelse I have to take you to a psychiatrist that you have gone crazy because you can't see Jin" Yoongi said laughing.

" Yoongs stop it. And I am not worried I am just.... " Taehyung stopped midway

" I am what???" Yoongi asked.

" Can I get his number... "