Nightmares

Warning ⚠️: Mention of violence ahead ⛔

Author's POV

It was a cold, windy winter night, each and every light of the house in that whole street were off, everyone were sleeping soundly, that they didn't even have an idea what is going on, in the last house of the street.

That night just the screams of two guys were buried in that house. A guy of about 18 years who was being harassed mercilessly by two women and a guy between 12 or 13 who was begging after seeing this, to the man who was watching everything with a evil grin in his face. But that man warned him if he opens his mouth then the same thing he too have to face, and made that little boy see the consequences of not obeying his rules and manners. Dirty dirty words were exchanged between the two women and that man, that little boy just looked at that teenage guy's wrecked condition, his half of the body parts were bleeding, they couldn't utter a word in front of that man. Just tears were expressed to show which condition they were going through.....

**********************

Jin's POV

Again, again why do I see the same things again, I am sweating like anything, my whole shirt has become wet. I don't have any idea how I am in my and Hoba's share room, last thing I remembered is that I bumped into someone after that everything is just blurred, and yeah like everything in my life my first day of my university is also ruined.  Everyone tells their first day of University be memorable, they make new friends, they exchange numbers and what not. But mine first day only started with a ball hitting my head.

I was thinking this all only when suddenly I heard a creak sound of  the opening of my room's door. And I saw Hoba, Jungkook with a tray of soup in his hand for me I guess.  Beside him is shortie, sorry his name is Jimin right, but by seeing his face only I remembered what he said. No no Jin don't think already in the very first day you have troubled them a lot, I tried telling myself. Behind him is another another short guy and beside him is Taehyung. What!!! Wait a second what the hell is he doing here????

But before I could ask or do anything I was given a bone crashing hug by both Hoseok and Jungkook, yeah Jungkook too as soon as he saw me sitting straight he gave the tray in Jimin's hand and came running towards me along with Hoba.

I literally cannot breathe because of this two but before I could protest, I felt my shirt getting wet. Wait, wait are they crying!!! Oh no!! Please I never wanted this. I then glanced at Jimin and the short guy beside they both just gave me a sad smile and then I don't know why did I have to look at Taehyung and that's my biggest mistake, seeing us in this condition he just rolled his eyes. The audacity of this guy..... After that Jungkook broke the hug rubbed his tears which were dropping and then said in his shaky voice,

"Hyung, do you have any fucking idea how much we were worried  about you???? Why don't you take care of yourself, if anything would happen to you what would I and hobi answer Namjoon hyung?? Tell me what we would" telling this he broke again.

I am such a horrible best friend right, I came after so many years but instead of enjoying with them, here I am making them cry.

Suddenly from nowhere Taehyung spoke "Who is this Namjoon hyung??"

But before I could say anything Jungkook cut me off " It's none of your business okay, Tae hyung. You are free to go though, and take Jimin too. I am worried that by seeing his face Jin hyung will remember the things again, and Yoongi hyung if you want you can go too"

My Kookie he is really caring though, but Jimin could stay with us, he is really sweet but he was free to kick that Taehyung out. Then, I glanced at Jimin he looked a bit sad but when I looked at Taehyung he was already glaring at me. And then he glared at Jungkook and said angrily,

" Kook don't forget that I am older than you and O so now this guy is important to you, more than us, really kook. Wow just wow, such a kind of traitor and bastard you are. Jimin let's go, we don't need to stay in such person's house who can change people's personality so easily by acting so much innocent" The last sentence he glanced at me and said, I wanted to say him something but already the atmosphere was down and more I didn't want to make it.

As soon as Taehyung left, grabbing Jimin's hand by closing our front door with a loud thud, that's when Kookie broke down again, but this time not because of me but because of something which I never wanted him to go through, then he asked

"Hyung what should I do when my own best friend likes the same guy I love dearly more than my life??"