Hatred

Author's POV

The atmosphere was silent after Jungkook confessed, Yoongi was shocked to hear that Jungkook loved Jimin, he felt a bit betrayed he always used to tell Jungkook every smallest detail taking place in his life but when it came to him, he didn't even say anything. He had so many questions to ask but couldn't by seeing Jungkook's state.

Jin decided to break the silence and asked Jungkook

" But Kookie how did you know, afternoon only I saw you both..." He stopped mid sentence because Hoseok and Yoongi were present with them and he didn't want to embarrass him any more.

Jungkook started saying " Hyung it's just that....

Few hours back

Jungkook was taken aback by seeing Jin's condition, so they immediately went to the office of the dean to seek permission for their leave. The dean gave them permission by seeing Jin's state and told them to seek him a doctor immediately.

Taehyung who was carrying Jin in his arms took him to their car and told Jungkook that he too will be going with them and told Jungkook to bring their things from the locker. Jungkook couldn't deny so he along with Jimin went to bring their things from the locker, he was taking out Yoongi and Taehyung's thing and Jimin Jin's and Hoseok's. Jimin completed taking their things so he went back to the car, but Jungkook was taking time as Yoongi's and Taehyung's things were scattered here and there inside the locker.

He was putting Taehyung's things when he saw a small folded paper in the corner, first he wanted to throw the paper but when he saw at the back side a heart was drawn, he became curious and opened the paper and the things dropped from his hand when he completed reading the paper, and a tear dropped his eyes. In the letter it was written,

" Dear Jimin,
I don't have the courage to say it to you in person so yeah if you get time read this letter, I never knew from which day it started or how it started but yes I fell for you, I guess from the very first day itself, when nobody wanted to come close to me just because I was a nerd but u approached me, and that's the very day I fell for you I guess, what many people call love at first sight. And then slowly we became close, I didn't like when you used to give more attention to others especially Jungkook and not me. He is my best friend but I don't like the closeness which you both share. So yeah Jimin the think I want to say to you is that I LIKE YOU. I hope you feel the same for me, even if you don't I will wait for you and will wait till you be MINE. "

*************************

Back to present

Jin's POV

Jungkook is sleeping on my lap currently, after confessing everything. Me, Hoseok and that short guy whose name is Yoongi tried to calm him and what he confessed is really hurting, so many things happened just in the first day of my university, don't know what more I have to face. But I will make sure that Taehyung cannot break my Kookie and Jimin apart because I saw how true my Kookie's love is for that shortie I mean Jimin is.

I tried to lie Jungkook's head on the pillow of my bed, he shuffled a bit but then slept, he was really tired though, today was hectic for him too. And then I laid beside him, Hoseok and Yoongi were in our living room maybe talking, I am happy that Hoseok made a new friend after so many years, because of me nobody used to be friend with him too.

I then realised if today I would not faint then would Taehyung give that letter to Jimin, then what would happen, I was thinking this all only when I myself don't know I was in deep slumber....

*************************

Time Skip: After 3 days

Yes, so after 3 days again I am returning to my university, Jungkook and Hoseok are currently preparing the breakfast. I wanted to go to the university next day as it's just day one I joined my university and this all happened but Jungkook didn't let me go, this guy is really stubborn and currently he is staying with us. He told ajumma that I came back, she even invited me to her house so that I can eat healthy food.

Jungkook if you ask, when only I try to talk about him and Jimin, he will just change the topic, this is the thing which I hate about him. I got dressed and then came to the dining room to have my breakfast. After completing our breakfast we washed our dishes and made our way to the university...

*************************

In the university

We three were walking to our respective classes discussing what to cook for dinner today, through our corridor that's when we saw Jimin and Taehyung laughing and coming in our direction, before we can turn back and go in another direction they saw us too and their expressions changed. I just glared at Taehyung and congratulations he was glaring at me too. And Jimin and Jungkook when their eyes met just parted their ways. Hoseok followed Jungkook because he was worried he may do something. The whole corridor was also empty as it was time for the classes to begin.

But I was standing still glaring at him, but I got shocked when he started coming towards me, I started walking backwards, is this guy nuts what the hell does he want. And then my back was hit by the wall behind me.

Taehyung was too close to me our noses were touching and our breathes were mingling and suddenly when he came a bit more closer, don't know why instead of pushing him I closed my eyes and then he approached his face closer to my ear and then I heard him saying with his deep sultry voice in my ears,

" U know what I hate you the most in this world...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heya lovelies ❤️❤️❤️,
Almost of 1000 words this chapter is, and thanks a lot for 300 reads , you all are the best (⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ
Borahae 💜💜