Misunderstanding

Next day

Seokjin's POV

Today I am having class. So here I am cooking breakfast for me and Hoba.  After what happened yesterday I don't know how I should face Hoba. He is sleeping now. Yesterday when I came out from the washroom, I pretended to sleep so that he would not embarrass me. But now, I really don't know what should I do.

" Booh"

"Aiishh, what the hell hoba are you out of your mind" I yelled at him, is he crazy, I would literally have a heart attack.

" Hyung you got scared, anyways what were you thinking, or should I say about whom are you thinking that you did not even feel my presence" Hoba asked me teasingly.

Oh no this was the thing I was tensed, and here he is. I can feel that my face is slowly getting heated, yesterday his that slight touch just near my lips.

I shrugged myself. What is happening with me, I don't want to go through the same phase which I went years back. I was so into thinking that I didn't even realise that my omelette was going to burn but thanks to Hoba who's yell helped me to come back to my senses.

" Yaaah!!! Hyung, stop thinking about your Taehyung and concentrate on your cooking. Orelse we have to go to the university empty stomach today"

I didn't say to him anything and just completed making the breakfast then went to take shower.  Then came from the shower, packed my things for my university, had breakfast with Hoba, after that he didn't tease me coz he was busy chatting with someone on his phone.

At the university 

Author's POV

Jin and Hoseok were walking through the corridor towards their locker, today they were a bit early when out of nowhere someone jumped on Jin's back. First Jin was scared but when he smelled that familiar cologne from behind. He understood who it was.

" Yeah Kangaroo get down, you are heavy man, my back will break"

" No hyung carry me till the locker room, u know what I missed you a lot this two days"  Jungkook said flashing his bunny smile.

Jin didn't say anything but carried Jungkook till their locker room.

" Yeah we are here now get down" Jin said angrily.  As soon as Jungkook got down, Jin hit his head hard, and said

" Yeah punk, in which corner you were lying dead that you could not even call us, just a message. You now how much I and Hoseok.." Jin turned around to look at Hoseok so that he could also scold Jungkook but Hoseok was not anywhere to them to be seen. So Jin asked Jungkook " Where did he go he was with us only right??"

" Hyung if you look down and walk how are you expecting to look around your surrounding. How much I was scared of us hitting something while you were carrying me do you know!!!" Jungkook said with a serious tone but inside he was dying of laughter by seeing his hyung's reaction.

Hearing this Jin hit Jungkook's shoulder and said "Shut your mouth. And tell me where did he go??"

" If I shut how I am going to say" Jungkook was trying to play along with Jin but when he saw that the latter was glaring at him, he understood that his hyung is serious now, so he said" Hyung I am just kidding, and he went with Yoongi hyung somewhere,  and hyung" suddenly Jungkook hugged him, Jin's expression softened and he hugged him too.

Jungkook continued, " I really missed you hyung, I am sorry for making you worried.  After so long you and Hobi came back but see instead of partying with you and Hobi, I am busy to solve my relationship, what I can do hyung you say, he too is important to me. " Jin patted his back and said " It's okay Kookie, I am still here right, and  say how is things going on between you and Jimin"