--->>>Chapter 11: Getting Ready

"Um, Aurelia-san? How did you know it's name?"

'Ah crap.' thought Aurelia as she and Bumblebee froze when they both realize that the three is still with them. Then they look at them as Aurelia smile sheepishly at them while Bumblebee just tilted his helm to the side." Um, About thaa-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Aurelia let out a startle scream as something zoom passed them and grab her away.

"AURELIA-SAN!/NI-CHAN!" Yelled The three humans while Bumblebee let out a surprise whirl." What?! I thought all the villains were-" Yaoyorozu was cut off when the villain said this," I hid underground girlie." the villain explaine, keeping his eyes concentrated on the four as Aurelia struggled in his grasp." I just had to wait until one of you was by themselves so i could get the jump on you and now that iave my bargaining chip. . ." he then pointed at Bumblebee, who was busy glaring at him as his stingers start to let out a spark of lightning.

"Call off your robot. His zappers can't affact me since I'm an electric type quirk, so if you know what's good for ya, ya'll all follow me to my boss." he said with an evil smile on his face. Bumblebee glared even harder as Aurelia gave out an annoying look and spoke," I don't think so." then the all spark let out a powerful electric surge, that cause the villain to scream in pain, dropping Aurelia to the ground. She quickly stood up and gave a round kick towards the villain in the head, knocking the villain down out unconscious.

Everyone stared at the unconscious villain then back to Aurelia, who was busy dusting herself before turning her attention back to them." WhAt?" she asked with raise brow as the four blink owlishly at her before they all shook their head." Anyway, Aurelia-san, I have a question for you." Jiro decided to speak as Aurelia walk towards to them and stood beside Bumblebee, who was still busy staring at the unconscious villain, making sure it stays unconscious.

"Yes? what is it Jiro-san?" she asked while tilting her head to side." How did you know that. . . . .that thing?" she asked while pointing her finger at Bumblebee, who was now looking at them." Oh. . . . Um about that But I will tell you guys everything once we finally found the others." Aurelia said with a smile before turning her attention to Bee." Would you transform?" she asked as Bumblebee nodded before transforming into a yellow car and open the doors for them to hop in.

"Let's go." Aurelia said as she hop on the driver seat, while the other three just stared at her and the transformed car." So. . . . .  How are we processing this?" Jiro asked the two." Honestly, i am still kinda processing all of this. Especially that my sister, knows that robot." Izuku answered as he follow his sister to the car and hop in as well. Yaoyorozu and Jiro look at each other before following also and hop in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the trouble happen, The U.A staff found out Aurelia's friend, after Bumblebee transformed right in front of them. Thankfully, he wasn't spotted by any police or students since they all went home. The only ones are her, the U.A staff, and the three students.

Aurelia felt a bit unsure how to tell them the truth about herself, but with the amount of encouragement from her brother, she did. Leaving the part of the truama she been through. With that, Everything is back to normal and all the U.A staff and the three students agree to keep this a secret. Not spreading it to everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, they are back at U.A after what happen at USJ incident.

"Alright! Listen! It's time for this morning's homeroom period! take your seats everyone!" Yelled Iida in front of the teacher's desk. Aurelia sweat drop at him and thought,' he do realize that all of us are at seat except him.' Then Sero spoke up as he pointed out," We are in our seats, you're the one who's not."