***Meet the All spark host***

Name: Aurelia

Name: Aurelia

Last name: Gold [formerly] Midoriya [Currently]

Age: 16

Skin color: fair skin

Hair color: gold blond

eye color: gold

Height: 4'9 (144 cm)

Birthday: April 18 xxxx

Social status: Introvert

Status: Alived

Birthplace: California, U.S.A

Occupation: An Cashier attendant (Formerly) Chief Officer (Formerly) U.A Student (Currently)

Affiliation: The Autobots, U.A High.

Department: Department of Heroes.

Class: 1-A

Family:

Father's name: Samson Gold (deceased)
Mother's name: Stella Gold (Deceased)

Adopted Family:

Adopted Mother's Name: Inko Midoriya (Alived)
Adopted Father's Name: unknown (unknown)
Adopted Brother's Name: Izuku Midoriya ( Alived)

Personality:

Good: shy; sweet; kind; quiet; Friendly; Loyal; Independent; Humble; Golden-heart; caring; intelligent; calm.

Bad: Sassy; sarcastic; anxious; stubborn; put herself into harms way; self-sacrificing; depress; bad flashback; cold to everyone; sharp tongue; curse words; pissed; terrified to see her friends in bad states; insecure; doubt to herself; scared to hurt others.

Neutral: stoic most of the time; Mind of analyzing; analyzing the battle tantics.

Appearance:

-Athletic body.

-Femine curves.

-Has scar on her side.

-likes to have her hair up or maybe down.

-has a star tattoo behind her right ear.

-When wearing her uniform, she wears leggings and combat boots. Her skirt are on the knees size since she doesn't like too short though.

Casual outfit: white Jacket with black tanktop shirt on, navy blue jeans with black boots, wears a hat and scarf that covers her mouth.

Formal outfit: a black blouse with white sleeves shirt, black pants and black heels, hair down, wearing gold ear cuffs on the left ear; a gold dress with butterfly sleeve ruffle trim dress with white low heels, Hair down and wavy, and wears beauty queen's ear cuffs on left ear.

Description:

Aurelia was found unconscious by Inko Midoriya and brought her to the hospital to treat the wounds on Aurelia's back. Waking up, finding herself in another world where people have super powers which called ' Quirks.' After the police talks to her, they decided to let Miss Inko, who volunteer to adopt her making her last name change from Gold into Midoriya. Aurelia meet her step brother, who came home from school and was surprise to see her. After her new mother explain, he welcomes her.

Aurelia is different among with other people. Her powers are from the all spark itself, making her the host of its power. Giving her the ability to create and destroy at her will yet she still terrified if she lost control of her powers. Thankfully, with the help of her new family, she manage to pull through. She's an introvert person, who prefers to stand on one side while her brother is Ambivert along with their mother. She strongly dislike against quirk discrimination and bullying. Especially Izuku's childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugo.

Aurelia is intelligence against any one in her class. Yet she never like to brag about it. She is friends with the autobots, but after something happen between them, their relationship became well. . . . . not good. Aurelia avoids people, who wanted to be friends with her since she's smart. She rather be friends who are humble and kind towards to people.

Likes: Sweet foods, baking, drawing, art crafts, training, reading books, real friends, hot choco, her new family, dance, singing, and peace.

Dislikes: tormentors, perverts, feeling vulnerable, paparazzi, being stared at, judgy eyes, remembering the past, bad memories and trauma.

Powers/Abilities: Cyber-allspark

-becoming the host of the All spark, gives her power to bring lifeless technology to life by turning it into a sentient being or common known as 'robots'.

-She has deeper connection towards to Cybertronians deity, Primus. Since the All spark is an advanced technology is capable of teleporting mechanics objects and cybertronians into the vast of distances.

-For the attack, the all spark gives her the ability to transformed into a cybertronian like being. Or giving her advance weapons by transforming any part of her body.

-However, her power was not in full potential. In order for that is for her to accept that this powers is hers and theres nothing to be afriad of.

 In order for that is for her to accept that this powers is hers and theres nothing to be afriad of

"You may know me, but you don't know my story. The story of my life that i wanted to forget. I do not wish to have this abilities, yet. . . . fate has other plans for me. I'm just a girl, that got drag into war that i do not wish to be appart of."

"Why. . . . .why you always try to save me? Im dangerous towards to you!"

"Am I a monster?"

"Please. . . . . . I don't want to hurt you."