--->>>Chapter 4: U.A high/Quirk assessment part 1

"Izuku?. . . . . Izuku?. . . . . . .IZUKU!"

"Hm?"

"Izuku are you alright? You been staring at that fish for so long?"

"Did the fish did something bad towards to you Izuku?"

"Ah! It's nothing! I just feel tired! Honest!"

Aurelia watch him quickly eat with amusement but understand him. After all, it's been weeks since the entrance exam and they are still waiting for the letter from U.A. However, she was more worry about Izuku. It's been one week since the entrance exam and now her little brother is been staring at the fish while smiling as if the fish murdered hisd entire family or something, much for her and their mother concern.

She watch him look a bit dazed as before sighing as Inko use her quirk to get the note before nervously looking at her son." You guys result come in today or tomorrow?" she asked as Izuku answered gloomily." Yeah." making Inko sweat drop at him while smiling as Aurelia shook her head and went back on reading." I'm so proud of you. Both of you." she said with a smile on her face." Thank you mother." Aurelia said with a smile as she watch her mother leave the living room. She then turn to look at Izuku, who was now lifting weights as he start thinking.

Before she could asked, both of them froze when they heard a frankly rush before the door slam open. Both of the siblings look over and saw their mother, who appears to be crawling in panic much to their confusion and concern." I-Izuku! A-Aurelia!" she stuttered out before showing two letters in her hand towards to them." IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!" She said as both siblings look shock as they saw the letter." It came!" Inko said to them as the letter she's holding has a U.A symbol on it.

Both siblings took the letter and went to their own rooms. Aurelia close the door behind her before looking at the letter she's holding. She stared at it for a second before breathing out as she tried to calm herself down. The all spark gave a reassuring emotion through her, calming its host down, which Aurelia thank the all spark. Then with sheer of determination, Aurelia slowly open the envelop. Right after she open it, a small disk fall on to her desk. Much to her confusion to see it instead of a letter but to her surprise, the disk start to light up before all might face appeared right in front of her.

"I AM ON SCREEN NOW!" He yelled, making the poor golden hair girl yelp and fall off her chair, crashing on the ground, groan as her back crash on the ground." All might?" she muttered as she sat up, while rubbing her back as she stared at the screen in shock. All Might start explaining everything before telling her that she got the highest score on practical exam, leading her in the first place. Then he also added that there are also other points Rescue points. Then all might shows her the picture of of the score. There she saw on the first place, having 211 points. Meaning that, she passed.

Aurelia stared at the screen after it shut off. Then she felt something wet on her face. She then reach out and touch her face and pulled it out. She then realize that she's crying. Crying in joy.  Aurelia smile happily as tears continued to drop as the all spark let out a happy emotion and joy for her. She then came out of her room, and saw Izuku and her Mother, were both celebrating and waiting for her. They saw her come out and went silent as they waited for her to speak. Aurelia start smiling as tears continued to fall. " I did it. . . . I passed." Aurelia said with a close eye smile as tears falls down. Izuku start smiling as small tears start coming out as well while their mother, well she was now bursting in tears before crying as she pulled both of her children close to her." UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU TWO! IZUKU! AURELIA!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~