--->>Chapter 9: trouble at USJ

"Today, we are having hero basic training. This time all Might, Myself, and other one will supervise." Aizawa explained as his eyes gazing at his awaiting students. Sero raise his arm and asked," sensei! What'll we bedoing today?!" then Aizawa pulled out the card that was written in bold letters 'Rescue'." Preparing you for disaster relief, from fire to floods." Aizawa said making the class once again cheered, except Aurelia, who just smile at her classmates.

"Rescue? sounds like another rough day." Kaminari smiled tiredly with Ashido, who nodded and let out a cheer, 'Yeah'."Are you kidding me? this is what hero's about! I'm so pumped!" Kirishima said while pumping his fist with and a grin on his face." I can handle the flood. Kero." Tsuyu said calmly." Hey, I am not done talking." Aizawa said while glaring at them, hushing the students from their excitement as he continued on and brought out the remote to reveal the 21 suitcases telling them that they are allowed to wear their hero costumes.

"The training site is a bit remote, so we'll be taking the bus. That's all, get ready." Aizawa said as everyone stood up from their seat and went to grabbed suitecases. Aurelia was heading towards to her suitcase, but stop when the all spark sent a suspicious and danger emotion through her, making her froze before she could touch the case. She frown and concern why the all spark is been acting like this.' What's wrong?' she asked as the all spark sent a lot of emotions too fast as Aurelia couldn't understand it before Ochaco tap on her shoulder." Aurelia-san, you coming?" she asked as Aurelia snap out of it then turn her attention to her and nodded." Yeah. Let's go." she said with a smile before following her behind as both of them headed towards the locker room to change.

Hopefully, nothing bad is going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class are outside of the school, in their hero costumes right next to the bus as they waited. Aurelia is standing next to Izuku, before she was approached by Ochaco." How come you're in your gym clothes Deku?" she asked with curious look on her face." Oh! My costume got tattered during the battle training. . ." answered Izuku with a smile on his face." The repairs are already being handled by the support company. So i'm just waiting for them." Izuku explained to her before they heard a loud whistle making them look over and saw it was Iida, who was blowing the whistle while chopping his arm like a robot.

" In order to get everyone seated smoothly on the bus, File into two lines according to your numbers!" yelled Iida as everyone stared at him. 'Iida's at full throttle huh?' thought Aurelia with a smile before she follow everyone else to get on the bus. Once everyone board on the Bus, Aurelia seat at the back seat as she notice Iida looks a bit gloom while looking at the bus floor." So it ended up being this kind of bus." he mumbled as Ashido said with a smile," There was no point huh." making Izuku smile awkwardly at Iida. " I say whatever comes to mind." Tsuyu said, before looking at Izuku, who was sitting next to her." Midoriya." she called out making Izuku jolt a bit.

"Ah?! Hi, Asui!" Izuku said before Asui said calmly." Call me Tsu." then she stared at him with curious expression on her face." You're quirk reminds me of All Might." she said making Izuku and Aurelia froze up when she said that. 'Oh no' thought Aurelia as she pull the hood of her costume to hide her face down. Trying to ignore the conversation that's happening right now.

"R-Really? You think so?  I never thought about that!"Izuku said quickly, looking a bit nervous right now." Wait a sec, Tsu. All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk. They just kind of look the same." Kirishima corrected her making Izuku and Aurelia sigh in relief." But it's nice to have such a cool quirk. I'm just jealous of that kind of simple enhancer type quirk though!" Kirishima said with a smile on his face." There's a lot you can do with one and flashy too" he said as he activate his quirk.