Her M.S P.2

sorry for ghosting y'all 🙁

written: 6/25/23
published: 6/25/23
word count: 777+
pronouns: any 😛😛

here ya go shit heads
•••

Y/NS POV

Matt had fallen so in love with my sister and it had hurt me so dearly much.

he had given her everything i had begged him for.

and my sister, well she had fallen for him. but in this case.. she no longer is inlove with him.

as much as i shouldnt care for him i cant help but leave my own sister to just lead him on.

it was now or never i go and tell matt or one of his brothers about this.

i knocked on the door after hesitating for almost 20 minutes.

nick had opened the door before looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"uhh hi" i said to him, god this was awkward.

"hi?" he said or asked in this case.

"i really needed to tell you, or matt something before its too late" i said looking at him.

he opened the door more letting me come in.

we stood there as he looked at me.

i took a deep breath before starting.

"i know.. you might not want to believe what i may say. especially because i am matts ex. but i really just need you guys to know before matt gets hurt in the same way i did. as you know, you brother is in so much love with my sister. and thats why im here." i said looking at him fidgeting with my hands.

i looked down breathing in again.

"matt may be falling more inlove with my sister, and shes been loosing feelings. and i just really needed to let at least one of you guys know. please dont think im trying to split them up because this is not the case, i just care about matt." i said looking up at him before looking back down.

nick sighed before starting, "i know" nick said to me.

i looked at him with confusion written on my face.

"matt cant see it and wont believe me but we can all see that shes been falling out of love for him. and he just doesnt want to believe it for hes to 'love struck'." nick said.

"oh" was all i had been able to say.

matt walked down with a smile before he saw me.

once he did his smile dropped to a mad look.

"what are you doing here?" he asked.

"nothing i was just about to leave" i said looking at the door.

"bye nick" i said before leaving.

days pass by and all i can feel is worry for matt.

Unique had been loosing more and more feeling sday by day, hour by hour. the only thing i could feel during the time matt was over was shame, guilt, and worry.

"its over matt. i just cant, im over you and i have been for the past month." i hear Unique say.

my jaw had dropped when i heard her words.

"you dont mean that" matt said to her.

"i do. now go." she said.

her door opened and matt walked out, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

i looked at him with pure guilt.

he looked at me smiled and just stood there.

i hadnt wanted to move especially because he was my ex.

as much as he deserved this o hate to see him this way.

i had walked away from him.

i shouldnt be feeling this much guilt over someone who had done the same to me.

days had gone by and soon enough Unique was already dating someone else.

i hadnt heard anything from the triplets, not like they would contact me after what unique had done but i was still worried.

matt had came by one day.

and that was today.

..

the doorbell rang.

"Y/N go get the damn door" Unique yelled at me.

such a fucking bitch.

i thought.

i walked to the door opening it and there stood matt.

"y/n.." he said softly.

i looked at him.

"yea?" i said to him.

"im sorry.." he said to me.

"oh" i said.

"im sorry for leaving you and going to your sister. after your sister left, the day i left. when i left her room and saw you.. i realized how much i missed you.." he said looking down.

i had nothing to say. he comes back after 6 months. 6 months of dating my sister.

"will you take me back..?" he said looking up at me with hope.

i had nothing to say.

i was in utter shock.

i just looked at him.

looked into his eyes.

he had hope.

i just didnt want to restart with him anymore.

not after leaving me for my sister.

"no." i said softly before closing the door.

i dont know why i started crying. but i did.

and it was so uncontrollable.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

theres ur part 2 u guys have been wanting 🥰😛😘😜😜

anyways sorry for not updating as much anymore i have been on writers block 😭

but i promise i will try to write more now.

•Sari ❤️